Why did you choose your icon?

Because Chronicle is about my favourite superpower -- telekinesis; it's really sad and tragic; it has one of my favourite anti-heroes and movie characters of all time and; it's nostalgic.

It's Morgana and he's playing music. Persona 5 + music (I'm a musician) = awesomeness.

Because a meme/ref to a horrible Portuguese song. It's a bout a goat and the dude singing about it plays accordion

Last edited:
My current avatar is just a really funny picture of 64-bit Mario doing a wheelie on a scooter in New Donk City.

How could you not choose it?

Currently in love with that character and I haven't found something more original that excites me yet.

friend on tumblr drew my acnl character like two years ago and ive never changed my mayors hair or my icon!

I mostly used it as a reaction image in the Zelda Social but I eventually made it my profile picture and I haven't been bothered to change it since. Ghirahim laughing while drinking coffee is a blessing though that we all need in our lives
Although I have a ton of great pictures of Kaito from Danganonpa V3 that I could turn into a neat pfp, so I may change it soon

Last edited:
I used to put one but it was some cat picture cause I had nothing else to put...so I just gave up and removed my icon

Recently gone back to an older avatar I had back in late spring/early summer. Totally feeling vampires lately and Blutengel is my favourite band.

i had to have something that somewhat fit the theme of the fair bc the rainbow backpack i used to have didnt really fit lol and i havent changed it since

I wanted a change of scenery, this is my second name since joining. I personally love to see users who kinda take on the persona or appearance of popular video game/television characters, and I really like Petey Piranha and flowers and it was a perfect fit for my own personal preferences.

Bunnies are my favorite animal, and I love the Tonton Friends sticker pack on Facebook. <3

I needed a new avatar since I still had the one from this year's fair, and I ended up choosing another classic Kirby since I couldn't find anything better.

Back