• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Why did you choose your icon?

If you PM me, I can draw something up for you. ^__^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Ashley!!!

-spoopy for Halloween
-Purple to match my new sig
-fave Disney princess
-cat

Because Octavian is the best.

I have seasonal filters to switch him to for the next few months :p

I chose mine because Filbert is my favourite villager and Halloween is coming soon! I might switch to the ones I made of Mint, Marshal, and Pecan later. :)

mine is just me cause i can show my face and i didn't know what else to do

because the gamecube is the best console of all time and if you disagree then you're objectively wrong

it's a nice little sketch of my favorite villager that I got from one of my favorites artists that was on here a few months ago, they were doing free sketches of villagers and I asked for Eugene, and I've always really liked everything about it. Hey, even if it is just lineart, it has a lot of great qualities and has just kinda become associated with me over time, so I'm definitely keeping it, at least until the user comes back :lemon:

I usually have a N64 logo as my avatar cause... well it's kinda my icon on here lol

Right now it's a watercolor print I made about 3 years ago of my fav TF2 char cause it's all colorful and fantastic :rolleyes:

Well it's Halloween and since I like Pokemon and found the Pikachu in a Pumpkin why not? :p

Last edited:
I like ACNL and my avatar is very pastel like and cute (even though people hate sanrio) and it over all fits in with my collectible line up and siggy

I wanted a non-stereotypical spooky avatar for Halloween, and it is no secret I have a love of dolls, so I chose Mary Shaw's ventriloquist dummy, Billy, from Dead Silence.

vRyaE1x.jpg

Back