• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Why did you choose your icon?

What can I say? I felt the bern!

I used to have a Fragglerock avatar that was really cool. Sometimes I feel like going back to it.

This is actually an old avatar I used and I just needed something to replace my TBT fair set. I've been busy and lazy to make a matching set.

Right now mine is a drawing of one of my oc's, done by bitterlings who was one of my absolute favorite artists but who has sadly not been active here in a very long time. I treasure the art especially because my friend (who also doesn't really come here anymore :() got me the slot in their shop, which understandably always filled up in like half a second. Other icons I use are also usually art of my ocs, but sometimes I just use stuff from things I like, like Sailor Moon or Pok?mon.

My current avatar is a character named Naesala from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. He is the king of an island known as Kilvas, which is the home of the Raven laguz tribe. Laguz are people who can transform into animal forms, so if you know Panne and Yarne from Fire Embelm Awakening or the wolves and kitsunes from Fire Emblem Fates then you get the general idea. There are other laguz tribes, including Hawks, Herons, Cats, Lions, Dragons, and
Wolves, though not the same kind as seen in Fates.

As for why I chose to use him as my avatar, aside from just liking the character and his battle theme, I wanted something to compliment the current signature I'm using, the raven. I wanted to pick something somewhat related to October and Halloween and I like ravens, so hey, it fit. I'll probably change things up again before Halloween arrives, but for now that's the story.

Mine is an OC I drew awhile back that after awhile it turned into a persona. I've pretty much been using this character as a profile picture for a lot of sites. ^^

i like danganronpa and junko is one of my favorite, favorite characters lol

When Happy Home Designer was released and the Animal Crossing series finally had a standard woodwind instrument and brass instrument (trumpet) for the first time, I was overjoyed, so I had to show off how happy I was with my Animal Crossing character who based off of me.

My icon is from a manga called Horimiya (also a short TV show, I think) and the girl in the picture (Hori) is a protagonist. It's one of my favorites since it has a clean art style that's easy on the eyes, along with a nice, relaxed story line that's easy to follow. Would recommend if you're a fan of slice-of-life!

Henchman 21 is my favorite Venture Bros. character... that's pretty much it.

Because Rose from Tales of Zestiria armatized with Edna the Earth Seraph is just the coolest thing ever.

For some reason I am highly drawn to the Earth element/artes

Because we all know Colress is the best Pok?mon character... Just me OK...

Because we all know Colress is the best Pok?mon character... Just me OK...

Actually N is but Colress is fine as well.
Anyway
A proper explanation to mine.
There's this app called sandbox where you can colour in pixels and this was one of them ;)

This was supposed to be my Retro themed avatar from the Fair, now I'm too lazy to change it to something better.

i dunno, i randomly chose my avatar and it wasnt meant to match with my name
Just kidding, I’m in love with chicks.

Back