• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why did you choose your icon?

Because Chronicle is about my favourite superpower -- telekinesis; it's really sad and tragic; it has one of my favourite anti-heroes and movie characters of all time and; it's nostalgic.

It's Morgana and he's playing music. Persona 5 + music (I'm a musician) = awesomeness.

Because a meme/ref to a horrible Portuguese song. It's a bout a goat and the dude singing about it plays accordion

Last edited:
My current avatar is just a really funny picture of 64-bit Mario doing a wheelie on a scooter in New Donk City.

How could you not choose it?

Currently in love with that character and I haven't found something more original that excites me yet.

bc i think it looks aesthetic and cool, i only choose pictures i think are aesthetic

friend on tumblr drew my acnl character like two years ago and ive never changed my mayors hair or my icon!

I mostly used it as a reaction image in the Zelda Social but I eventually made it my profile picture and I haven't been bothered to change it since. Ghirahim laughing while drinking coffee is a blessing though that we all need in our lives
Although I have a ton of great pictures of Kaito from Danganonpa V3 that I could turn into a neat pfp, so I may change it soon

Last edited:
I used to put one but it was some cat picture cause I had nothing else to put...so I just gave up and removed my icon

Recently gone back to an older avatar I had back in late spring/early summer. Totally feeling vampires lately and Blutengel is my favourite band.

i had to have something that somewhat fit the theme of the fair bc the rainbow backpack i used to have didnt really fit lol and i havent changed it since

I picked it because I'm a huge BTS fan, and I love when Jungkook looks Jungshook tbh

I wanted a change of scenery, this is my second name since joining. I personally love to see users who kinda take on the persona or appearance of popular video game/television characters, and I really like Petey Piranha and flowers and it was a perfect fit for my own personal preferences.

Bunnies are my favorite animal, and I love the Tonton Friends sticker pack on Facebook. <3

I needed a new avatar since I still had the one from this year's fair, and I ended up choosing another classic Kirby since I couldn't find anything better.

Back