• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Why did you choose your icon?

I usually have something Dizzy themed as my icon/sig combo to match my username, but I wanted to change my icon to something more "scary" for Halloween? so I found that pic because it's the closest to something creepy and dizzy related. I don't like it that much but I'm too lazy to change. I'd change my sig too but I spent too long drawing the damn thing for the bell tree retro fair so i'm gonna keep it seasonal for a while.

i liked that it was transparent and i like gudetama and am currently mourning the loss of my gudetama pencil case which got wrecked by an ink leak.

I bought my icon from a user here who makes the most beautiful drawings~ it's so cute ;v;
Someday I'll earn enough TBT to buy the animated gif extension and will be able to display it on its full glory, too. :)

Because i'm currently obsessed with Puyo Puyo rn and Sig is my wonderful child i mean look at him

84e3493b9f9683c4ccd9522d1998a9ac.jpg

He's the best boy?????

I wanted to change back to a Moonin theme after the fair, and I like the monochrome look, I feel like this icon fits perfectly.

It's represents how I'm currently feeling so it's likely to change again soon

I just love the way it looks, I'm always looking for pics to use and this one stood out to me. My Steam icon you can see below is from Life is Strange: Before the Storm which second episode is being released tomorrow and I'm hyped!

because it's 7 year old alm and it's really cute. I mean who wouldn't like to look at it.

Because its spookaloo season, and what better avi to have for it than mimikyu? (besides it being a pretty useless pokemon)

It's Eudial! One of my favorite villains.

I joined a mafia game and having Yung Lean as my prof pic makes me look more intimidating lolol

i have a bunch of icons saved from tumblr that i would potentially use (from aa, hq, etc), and i wanted to use an icon that i haven't used for smth already. so athena it is!

I was trying to find a good icon to go with my name so I had to use the sprite of a metal Scorpion from the Game Boy Colour port of Dragon Quest I.

I changed it to Munchlax last year because I was super hyped pre-Pokemon Sun/Moon release. I haven't changed it since then. Maybe I should but I don't know what to yet.

Back