• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Why did you choose your icon?

unluckiestclover

Mayor Lilly
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8102-5593-5719
It's just a random question! I've seen a lot of interesting icons, and I always wonder why people choose them.

Personally, I chose my icon because I love Yuno Gasai and the yandere trope in general. Plus, it's pink and that's kind of my thing.

What's the significance of your icon to you? ^__^

I love Reaper and I love bikers and let me tell you when they announced that Biker Reaper skin I nearly had a heart attack

Because I can't draw and I thought I'd just make cute easy pixel art instead but it's ugly and looks like it has no soul

because futaba's cute and she reminds me of a young me

Mine is just an actual photo of me. I bet you didn't know I was a x-ray galaxy cat.

To be honest. My picture is a placeholder, although I've never bothered to update it, but its grown on me now. :)

Because I love the squid sisters, and it happened to fit in with Halloween (sorry Marie!)

Back