• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why did you choose your icon?

unluckiestclover

Mayor Lilly
Bells
Switch
8102-5593-5719
It's just a random question! I've seen a lot of interesting icons, and I always wonder why people choose them.

Personally, I chose my icon because I love Yuno Gasai and the yandere trope in general. Plus, it's pink and that's kind of my thing.

What's the significance of your icon to you? ^__^

I love Reaper and I love bikers and let me tell you when they announced that Biker Reaper skin I nearly had a heart attack

Because I can't draw and I thought I'd just make cute easy pixel art instead but it's ugly and looks like it has no soul

To be honest. My picture is a placeholder, although I've never bothered to update it, but its grown on me now. :)

Because I love the squid sisters, and it happened to fit in with Halloween (sorry Marie!)

Back