• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying some things to catalog

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (278) +
Been comparing moridb to what's in my catalog, still trying to finish off the pre-update stuff, here's what I'm looking for

http://moridb.com/catalogs/fey7cSkcJn

would really prefer to just catalog for free rather than buy, help would be appreciated.

I can let you catalog the two ogre masks and the eggplant cow. And the birthday sign and table, too.

Last edited:
Awesome. Mind dropping off? I have a host initiative, so two birds and all that

I can let you catalog my hagoita if thats all you need to do with it :)

I can let you catalog my hagoita if thats all you need to do with it :)

Yes, thank you. Let me know a good time for you and I'll try to work with that between errands tomorrow. I'm PST so if you can pick a time before 4pm in my zone that would be best

I have a shave iced lamp you can catalog. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will have to PM you to set up a time, I was just called in to work. Sorry! >_<

I have a shave iced lamp you can catalog. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will have to PM you to set up a time, I was just called in to work. Sorry! >_<
I'm free most of Monday, if that helps

I actually just got back home from work and see that you are online. Let me know if you are available now. ^^

You can come to mine, you'll be looking for Starlite. Gates should be open now.

Back