• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

No drive on first day?!

Allure

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
I don't have any drive to play on the first day! I spend so much time resetting towns, that I just don't want to play on the first day.
(Taking a break or selling is not an option, sorry...)

If you don't want to take a break, then I don't know what to tell you. People take breaks from something if they are feeling overwhelmed. You shouldn't force yourself to play. That's all I can tell you.

Wait what, why would taking a break not be an option...

You should never force yourself to do something that you don't wanna do man

I think it is a good decision to take a break for a few days or weeks. Most of the time the fun to play the game again is back.

Burn out happens. Take a break, and when you feel the itch to come back, your town will be waiting.

if not having stuff makes it less fun you could buy stuff from people to get you started. ive bought bells and time traveled a bit when ive made new towns just to get things started

I quite enjoy the beginning of the game. I find it peaceful and lots to look forward to.

Perhaps all the unnecessary map resetting was just too much.

Back