• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Town/Mayor Names!

Allure

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
I'm having trouble coming up with a town and mayor name. No specific requirements, I just want something unique, something that nobody else has

Use a random name generator. That's what i did with Ossipri. That's not even a real word.

BTW, here's a name that came up on the generator I thought was pretty cool

Sephneth

Some unique ones from books I've read:
Avenia (I used to have this one but don't anymore)
Furnost
Ceris
Osilon
Carthya

Use a random name generator. That's what i did with Ossipri. That's not even a real word.

BTW, here's a name that came up on the generator I thought was pretty cool

Sephneth

What generator did you use for Ossipri?

Hmm...
ONE WAS MOANA! Lol!
Farlisus
Modalic
Hywellya
Ismiynna
Eksisea
Wivina
Vissames

Allure is not a name I've ever seen attached to a person. Seems to fit a girl mayor. Allura would be better though.

Last edited:
Allure is not a name I've ever seen attached to a person. Seems to fit a girl mayor.

Thanks! It's the screen name I've used since forever, ever since I stumbled across it in a book! I wasn't sure what it meant, but I thought it looked pretty, so... (Sure enough, it basically means pretty! Lol) I decided to use my real name for this town, even though I'm not a fan of my IRL name, Myranda. It has unique spelling, so that's cool, I guess.

Back