Can You Please Help Me?

Allure

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
So I have a few dilemma's.

1) I feel as if I map reset, I also have to choose which villagers move in, and I also feel like if I spend time choosing a map, I need to plot reset. But I just want to let anyone move in anywhere.

2) I'm having trouble coming up with a town and mayor name. No specific requirements, I just want something unique, something that nobody else has.

3) I don't have any drive to play on the first day! I spend so much time resetting towns, that I just don't want to play on the first day.

Can you help me? Also, please don't suggest taking a break. Sorry, but it won't happen, because no matter where it is, I'll want to play it. And selling it isn't an option.

Hi, answering dilemma #2:

I wanted totally unique names, too! Of course I will probably never know if my mayor's name, Nenya, the name of Galadriel's ring in Lord of the Rings, has been used by someone else. I doubt if the name of my town has been. I made up the name of my town from two separate words. So my suggestion to you is to make up your own names so they are completely unique! You could also look up words that you like in another language, and name your town that. Hope this is helpful!

Hi, answering dilemma #2:

I wanted totally unique names, too! Of course I will probably never know if my mayor's name, Nenya, the name of Galadriel's ring in Lord of the Rings, has been used by someone else. I doubt if the name of my town has been. I made up the name of my town from two separate words. So my suggestion to you is to make up your own names so they are completely unique! You could also look up words that you like in another language, and name your town that. Hope this is helpful!

Thanks! I am now Mayor Myranda (My real name, even though I don't like it) of Ismiynna! (Is-may-yin-uh)!

I looked through da's to find names no one/not many people had.
I looked up archaic words, went through state sites, looking through park and town names, and just wrote down any thing I liked.
I have a few town names that they're no da's for, I pm you.

Back