• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

marrying isabelle?

Wasn't there also a similar thing with if two players wearing the wedding outfits they could marry then
each other and all that? I find it funny how someone comes up with some "super extreme secret feature"
you can unlock and that there are really people who spent hours over hours to try to unlock that feature,
only to realize some time later that this was all a giant joke.

After all, I'm glad that you can't marry Isabelle, as this would be just... Very awkward.

This reminds me of some numbskull over on Gamefaqs who said he heard that you could get rid of unwanted villagers if you moved Camofrog into your town because Camofrog had military training and could remove villagers by force.I have Camofrog and the only special ability he has is to ask me twice a week whether I prefer spaghetti or mac & cheese.

I seen one, but it was clearly a joke.
-----

I replied on this thread a long time ago and my answer is still the same....really that's gross.
Don't need anymore people harassing Nintendo over stuff like this again.
I did see a spike in pervy furries elsewhere when Pocket Camp dropped. Beau was pretty popular.

There are videos about this?

If i saw a non edited or photoshopped video where you can get married to isabelle then i?d believe it. Its just a dumb rumor meant to troll people.so dont waste your time trying to prove that it is real when in reality its not even a thing.i wish you could marry someone in animal crossing that would be pretty cool. In animal crossing you cant even get a girlfriend let alone get a wife and i think that feature will ever be added to any animal crossing game.

seriously never. besides if i wanted a girlfriend i would of gone outside and looked for one its better to have a real wife than to have a virtual one. thanks.

Back