• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

marrying isabelle?

catschaoi

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
so ive watched a few youtube videos and read some things about the fact you can marry Isabelle?
does anyone know if this is true or false or do i have to go all mythbusters on this?

Lol no you can't marry Isabelle. You could write fanfiction or draw fanart about it, I suppose, but it's not an actual feature in the game.

How in the hell would that even be possible? Its all bull****.
If that was possible everyone would be marrying Isabelle by now.

Dont listen to the crap people give you. Look for actual gameplay evidence instead of just lore and theories. Lol.

well you know how when if yoy go to the town hall alot you can start sending her letters? apparently if you send a letter to her with roses for a certain amount of time, she'll "marry" you or something? im curious but i dont wanna try incase its a waste of time

my brother showed me he could on his 3ds a few years ago, unless he was hacking like **** but his town always seemed normal? idk, i was just looking through posts about the marrying thing, most likely rumours but i was curious

Yeah....this kind of feature would never make it in ACNL. lol :rolleyes:

my favorite video is How To Marry Isabelle In Animal Crossing New Leaf. oh my god. its great. the video is magnificent. the video is just a picture of the thumbnail and it plays one of youtube's national anthems (009 sound system) forever. that's it. it's art.

Nah mate, it isn't real. I know the video you're on about though, it's that one where there's just a bunch of pictures of Isabelle while there's this person talking over, in the description they said that the video's a joke, did you not look there?

All these kind of videos where someone "explain" how to marry a character in New Leaf are
100% fake, since such a feature doesn't exist in the game and will probably never be exist
in any AC game. Usually, those videos have also tons of dislikes and people in the comments
complain about them.

Yeah,I don't think Nintendo would include something kinky like marrying a dog in their games.Rockstar Games probably already has a game where you can marry an animal but it ain't gonna happen at Nintendo.

shes just there like "oh yeah process takes 5 months" made me giggle
just wanted to hear people's opinions on it

- - - Post Merge - - -

and its not the video im on about, its a couple of threads ive read about it

this whole tread is hilarious XDD

but it's weird to think a game MADE for kiddo under 10 would add something like marrying your dog secretary lmao
i myself having watch the "video" but i should so i have more reasons to die lol

Last edited:
didn't people have a freak out over gay relationships in another nintendo game? i doubt marrying isabelle will ever happen lmao? @@ besides all she does is restrict my town even tho i'm the mayor!!!!

Back