• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

quick ways to rack up MEOW coupons?

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Does anybody know a way to get a bunch of coupons quickly? The town initiatives pay out very little, I stink at Puzzle League and Desert Island Escape, and I don't want to TT and use Wisp multiple times a day out of concern I might screw up my game or lose villagers. I figure I need about 1500+ to pay for all the rv/Harvey's shop furniture I still don't have, and I'm still under 500

The ways I was going to say, you already said. The fastest way I think to get them is by Wisp and TT, but since you don't want to do that then I can't help you :/

The wisp will still give you 5 mcs every time you use him, you don't have to move someone in, just scan someone up, ask for a present and then they'll leave and you'll have 5 more mcs.
Or you could find someone with a lot of mcs to buy stuff for you, I used to do that.

You can also get 5 coupons per character! If you have 4 in town that's 20 a day. Still not amazing but it's faster.

You can also get 5 coupons per character! If you have 4 in town that's 20 a day. Still not amazing but it's faster.

Except you can only summon Wisp once a day, which brings me back to the time travel issue. Too easy to get careless and have someone move out when I'm not paying attention, and I don't want to have to scan them in and start over with a new version after all the effort of boosting my friendship with my villagers

- - - Post Merge - - -

To paraphrase Darth Vader, I find my lack of options disturbing

If you're willing to spend TBT, you could try purchasing items through the forums. So far, I haven't experienced any issues with trading here. The Wi-Fi trade rating system keeps people honest, I think. It's also easier to get a hold of rarer Amiibo items this way - I was able to get a bunch of Sanrio items for 16 TBT, for example.

You don't want to TT. You don't like the mini games. There isn't any other way. I just cashed in 2500 meow coupons for 7 million bells. I TT a LOT, but I know who is going to ping to move. I've made over 200 meow coupons this afternoon.

If you want them. Work at it!

I have 3 characters and use all 3 to get meow coupons. My mayor uses hers right away, but 2nd and 3rd characters have a supply steadily growing. Sure, you're going to need 1500 to get everything, but you can't buy them all at once, so just take your time. The campers rotate through, so they will show up again. I prioritize the Harvey only items when deciding what to get.

Back