• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ღ IGB- Willing to buy up to 30 mil IGB ღ

i love to sin

Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
Buying with TBT, obviously.
Willing to buy up to 30 mil IGB. I'll pay 40 TBT for each 10 Mil
Let me know :)
Recently had to buy a new copy because my sister damaged my other one, and I'd like to get everything upgraded ASAP

I could give you 10mil!
It would be nice to help you, at least a little bit :D

I could give you 10mil!
It would be nice to help you, at least a little bit :D

I'd be happy to receive them! Let me know when you're ready, and we can do the ReTail way if you'd like. :) I'll also give you the TBT before you come!

I'd be happy to receive them! Let me know when you're ready, and we can do the ReTail way if you'd like. :) I'll also give you the TBT before you come!

Oh. It has been a while since I was here, care to explain the ReTail way, please?
Also, you can give them after I pay you! I'm okay with both

Oh. It has been a while since I was here, care to explain the ReTail way, please?
Also, you can give them after I pay you! I'm okay with both

I'll just put a fruit or any item up for sale for 10 mil. :) You can just drop them in my town if you want, but it seems to be an easier method.
Also do you have any bamboo? If so I can give you 2 tbt for a basket?

I'll just put a fruit or any item up for sale for 10 mil. :) You can just drop them in my town if you want, but it seems to be an easier method.
Also do you have any bamboo? If so I can give you 2 tbt for a basket?

Don't know if it will let me pay 10mil for the item, since I'm not able to carry around more than 1.5mil, but if it has worked for you before, I will try that method!
Sorry, I don't have any bamboo, I should try to get some soon. :)

Don't know if it will let me pay 10mil for the item, since I'm not able to carry around more than 1.5mil, but if it has worked for you before, I will try that method!
Sorry, I don't have any bamboo, I should try to get some soon. :)

Ah, I forgot about that! Well, you can drop it all in my town. It's a little barren right now so don't mind it!
Let me know when you're ready. :)
And yeah, if I get any bamboo I would be glad to give it to you!

Ah, I forgot about that! Well, you can drop it all in my town. It's a little barren right now so don't mind it!
Let me know when you're ready. :)
And yeah, if I get any bamboo I would be glad to give it to you!

I'm ready! I will add you now.
I will have to empty my pockets a couple of times, hope you don't mind waiting!
(And yes, I will tell you if I get any bamboo)

Back