Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (13) +
Buying with TBT, obviously.
Willing to buy up to 30 mil IGB. I'll pay 40 TBT for each 10 Mil
Let me know :)
Recently had to buy a new copy because my sister damaged my other one, and I'd like to get everything upgraded ASAP

I could give you 10mil!
It would be nice to help you, at least a little bit :D

I could give you 10mil!
It would be nice to help you, at least a little bit :D

I'd be happy to receive them! Let me know when you're ready, and we can do the ReTail way if you'd like. :) I'll also give you the TBT before you come!

I'd be happy to receive them! Let me know when you're ready, and we can do the ReTail way if you'd like. :) I'll also give you the TBT before you come!

Oh. It has been a while since I was here, care to explain the ReTail way, please?
Also, you can give them after I pay you! I'm okay with both

Oh. It has been a while since I was here, care to explain the ReTail way, please?
Also, you can give them after I pay you! I'm okay with both

I'll just put a fruit or any item up for sale for 10 mil. :) You can just drop them in my town if you want, but it seems to be an easier method.
Also do you have any bamboo? If so I can give you 2 tbt for a basket?

I'll just put a fruit or any item up for sale for 10 mil. :) You can just drop them in my town if you want, but it seems to be an easier method.
Also do you have any bamboo? If so I can give you 2 tbt for a basket?

Don't know if it will let me pay 10mil for the item, since I'm not able to carry around more than 1.5mil, but if it has worked for you before, I will try that method!
Sorry, I don't have any bamboo, I should try to get some soon. :)

Don't know if it will let me pay 10mil for the item, since I'm not able to carry around more than 1.5mil, but if it has worked for you before, I will try that method!
Sorry, I don't have any bamboo, I should try to get some soon. :)

Ah, I forgot about that! Well, you can drop it all in my town. It's a little barren right now so don't mind it!
Let me know when you're ready. :)
And yeah, if I get any bamboo I would be glad to give it to you!

Ah, I forgot about that! Well, you can drop it all in my town. It's a little barren right now so don't mind it!
Let me know when you're ready. :)
And yeah, if I get any bamboo I would be glad to give it to you!

I'm ready! I will add you now.
I will have to empty my pockets a couple of times, hope you don't mind waiting!
(And yes, I will tell you if I get any bamboo)

Back