• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Mayor Milez’s Perfect Fruit Giveaway!

MilezX

Oreo Ursine
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7871-9588-4390
New Horizons Token
Yellow Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (40) +
In need of some Perfect Fruit for your town? Plan to plant some trees full of them? Villagers requesting for you to bring them a piece when you have none to provide? The town of Starglow is happy to provide! Simply leave a reply with what you need as well as your friend code, add my FC as well and I’ll make arrangements to open up the gate for you to come pick up your fruit, it’s that easy! Due not fear, I more than enough of perfect fruit to go around for everyone! Each basket will contain 9 pieces of the specified fruit!

WARNING: As I do not have the tools to provide more at the moment, Perfect Pears are limited to 1 basket per person, and only 6 are available, it’s a first come first serve with Perfect Pears, all other fruit have unlimited supplies, thank you for understanding.

Don’t forget to add me back so I can open my gates for you.

FC: 4442-2933-3741

Last edited:
This is continuing for as long as anyone needs!

This is continuing for as long as I can make it work out.

All fruit is available, however Perfect Pears are limited so if you want some, I ask you only take 1 basket of them.

Hello!

I would very much like to have the perfect fruit of:
. Cherries
. Peaches
. Apples

I have my town and my friend's town with perfect oranges and pears.

Was it just those five that can have perfect fruit? Please VM or PM me when you are available.

Hi, I would love to have just one basket of perfect peaches, please. Okay?
Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649

I need 3 baskets of perfect peaches, cherries and oranges please :) FC in the sidebar!

Hello!

I would very much like to have the perfect fruit of:
. Cherries
. Peaches
. Apples

I have my town and my friend's town with perfect oranges and pears.

Was it just those five that can have perfect fruit? Please VM or PM me when you are available.

Yep, the five I mentioned are the only fruit able to have perfect variations. I have you added, so add me back and say when you’re ready and I’ll open up.

Hi, I would love to have just one basket of perfect peaches, please. Okay?
Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649

That’s perfectly fine with me.

I need 3 baskets of perfect peaches, cherries and oranges please :) FC in the sidebar!

You’ve been added, add me back when you’re ready and I’ll open up.

Hi, which FC is the one to use, please? The one on your thread is slightly different than the one in your sidebar. Plus town and mayor name? I travel too much...went to wrong town with wrong mayor! Sheesh! Ready to come if you will open.

Hi, again, I added your FC (saw you changed the one, thank you). Are you available now or I can try back later. :)

Last edited:
I actually need some more peaches, it's my town native fruit. If it's ok for you, can I drop by a second time? :D

Hi, which FC is the one to use, please? The one on your thread is slightly different than the one in your sidebar. Plus town and mayor name? I travel too much...went to wrong town with wrong mayor! Sheesh! Ready to come if you will open.

Pardon my mishap, the on my sidebar is the right one, the thread has been corrected now too though. I can open right now, look for Milez/Starglow

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually need some more peaches, it's my town native fruit. If it's ok for you, can I drop by a second time? :D

That’s fine with me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The gates are now open!

I should thank you real good for this, you helped me finish my fruit farm. This is a great service, thank you :)

I should thank you real good for this, you helped me finish my fruit farm. This is a great service, thank you :)

No problem, I’m more than glad to help out if you need Fruit ever again!

Can I get 20 baskets each of peaches, apples and cherries? My FC is: 0705-8049-9679! I can pick them up if you want!

Last edited:
Back