• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I want to share a milestone with you guys if you don't mind

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
See Ossipri's town tree here?

22448477_360002711108673_1745903203737006091_n.jpg

This is a huge milestone for me. Because this is the first time I've played this game where my town tree made it to that level. As some of you may know, I'm a habitual resetter. My tree in my previous towns either never made it to this level or I reset my town right when it got to this level. 2 month in and I'm still in Ossipri. I'm determined to see the next tree level.

I just wanted to share this with you all because I'm very proud that I made it to this level and I still have no desire to restart my town.​

Congrats! I hope your journey with Ossipri town continues to be a wonderful experience for you~

Thank you. It's a great experience. And the fact that my landscaping is turning out the way I want is making it even better. :)

I somehow have the same tree level yet I have been only playing for half a month.
I probably leave my 3DS on too often ;-;
BUT, I made good progress on decorating my town to my pleasing!
Im just bored in class rn while I type this, My 3DS is out of battery.
Luckily, I have another 15 minutes till I get out of class since I have a MINIMUM DAY!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, congratulations!
(Do you use pattern paths by any chance? Iḿ an addict lol)

The first part of your post made me laugh when you said you're bored in class. I remember those days.

Thank you. And yes, I use pattern paths in my town.

Congrats! I know how it can be, I used to reset often as well. I made my permanent town on the first of this month and plan to stick with it. Keep it up! Can't wait to see how your town progresses!

I can sit there??? *rushes to town tree*

Thank you Forests. Yeah, I mean I'm determined to stick with this town. I just playing and not sweating the small stuff and I'm having a lot of fun. NOt to mention my landscaping is looking pretty good, if I do say so myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG that's is so cute!!! I can sit on it! Thanks for telling me that CaramelCookie!!

22519370_360102767765334_1331763437617988361_n.jpg

Congratulations, HappyTails! I'm happy for you!

Did you sit there long enough to read your town history scroll down on the left?

Last edited:
Congratulations, HappyTails! I'm happy for you!

Did you sit there long enough to read your town history scroll down on the left?

Thank you. :)
What, that happens?????????????

OMG! *run back to town tree*

OMG it does!!!!!! That's so cool!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I have a million exclamation points here!

Then I saw

"Visitors so far: O people" Then got sad........

Last edited:
Hehe! I figured you knew the story part, so I didn't add it in~ glad you can see it though! It's very cute and emotional~ ;v;
If you want some visitors, you could post at the train station, usually people visit for free or for TBT. If you have 100 visitors you get a new PWP suggestion from Porter for changing your train station to zen, fairy tale or modern style :)

Okay for the 100 visitors, they don't have to do anything, just come in and leave 100 times?

Shoot, I'm about to offer someone 1000 TBT to do that. Probably be annoying for them since the wifi in this game kind of blows.

Okay for the 100 visitors, they don't have to do anything, just come in and leave 100 times?

Shoot, I'm about to offer someone 1000 TBT to do that. Probably be annoying for them since the wifi in this game kind of blows.

Yes, that's right. It doesn't matter if it's the same person or different people or if they leave by the train station of if you end session either.
I'm not sure if it'd be doable at one time, though... it's probably take at least 4 or 5 hours? But then again, maybe for 1000TBT someone would want to do it... x)
Also, are you working on your perfect town status? If you get it, you also get 2 PWP suggestions from Isabelle and 15 days later you can get a golden watering can :)

Yes, that's right. It doesn't matter if it's the same person or different people or if they leave by the train station of if you end session either.
I'm not sure if it'd be doable at one time, though... it's probably take at least 4 or 5 hours? But then again, maybe for 1000TBT someone would want to do it... x)
Also, are you working on your perfect town status? If you get it, you also get 2 PWP suggestions from Isabelle and 15 days later you can get a golden watering can :)

LOL I hope so. But it's not something that has to get done now. Maybe later because I'm also too lazy to keep inviting people in for 4 hours straight.

Um, I' haven't asked Isabelle about my town status recently. I'll go do that and see what she says. But I"m sure I'm no where close to having a perfect town. A Golden watering can? Coolio!

BTW, I was just sitting on my tree since that last post. I like sitting there and the night time music just makes things a lot more peaceful

I talked to Isabelle and she said 'Goodness gracious something something good' and Ossipri is underdeveloped.

Last edited:
That might mean that either you have too many trees or not enough PWPs. You need to have at least 10-15 PWPs and like 110 trees, I think? Better check the wiki for that. x)
In my case, I had the PWPs but wasn't achieving the status, so I started cutting down trees until I achieved it. It worked~ :)

Back