• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many games have you completed 100%-ed?

50m4ra

Aaaaaaaaaaaaayiaaaaaaaaah
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Jack
I know there's a thread kind like this but this is pointed more towards what have you completed / 100%

For me..

Super Mario Galaxy 1 tbh I did use my old alllmost maxxed out in stars but I got all 120 of the stars a luigi

Super Mario Galaxy 2 like above but
instead I played hide and seek with 120 star jewels then I had to do "the ultimate test" which is a BIG platforming challenge at around 110 or something then at 120 star jewels I had to do said level WITH ONE HP but I did it!then when it should be over there was a launch star which put me on a small rock with Rosalinas house saying "you have my thanks" she then appears at my hub saying that... No Rosalina gameplay no actual rewards.... BUT IT WAS WORTH IT
Pokemon moon ( of sorts ) I completed the pokedex.. be proud of me
I think that's all ive 100%ed

Portal, Portal 2, The entire Sam and Max series, Pikmin, Pikmin 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Bros DS, Dog Island, Catz..

Can't really think of anything else tbh, was gonna get around to finishing Super Mario Galaxy 2, but I never got around to it and now Idk where my Wii is lol.

Too many to count. One game I thought I'd 100%ed was Banjo-Kazooie but then I learned about the stop 'n' swap collectibles. Such a cool and well hidden little secret.

I 100% every game I've ever played. In one sitting.

i dont 100% many games, its usually like 90%

kirby super star ultra
kirby mouse attack/squeak squad
super mario galaxy 1 + 2
rayman 3

A lot of indie games and South Park: The Stick of Truth.
I guess also Pok?mon X where I caught (well traded) 'em all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've lost count at this point. It might take spreading the gameplay across several years, but I always try to 100% games. The first game I completed 100% was Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer (aka. Ripto's Rage in the US).

The most recent was Final Fantasy XV. But then DLC happened. :p

Skyrim, Lyne and probably one or two more on Steam. Off that I know I did Rayman 2 for Gameboy Color too many times as a kid because speedrunning that and getting all the berries whatever the names of them was fun xD

I've 100% completed most of the Kirby games. I've also completed the first two Starfy games.

That's all I can remember.

I think I might have %100-ed one of the Pokemon games(forget which) and MAYBE Crash 2? Idk.

i dont care about "difficult" mode or collecting costumes and such, so i usually finish mission mode in normal challenge level on games and then i dont play them a whole lot afterwards. so that doesnt leave a whole lot out there that i may have one hunnert percented i guess, lol...

some of the old games that you can download from the Nintendo eshop, like the original LoZ i completed everything...

Off of the top of my head, Mariokart 8, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 (multiple times each, Galaxy 1 10 times at LEAST, and 3 times on Galaxy 2. Yes they're my favorite Mario games), Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Wind Waker (HD, can't remember if I 100%ed the GC version but I don't believe that I did), Skyward Sword, Hyrule Warriors (I regret this sometimes), and most importantly, the Dance Central trilogy (Spotlight is trash and I don't have an XB1).
I might've forgotten a few (I think I 100%ed the Wii version Twilight Princess? Actually now that I think about it I think A Link Between Worlds belongs up there as well.) and there's some that could count as 100% depending on how you view it, but for the most part the ones I mentioned above are the 100%'s I'm most proud of. Including Dance Central. Especially Dance Central.

Back