• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
The acronym "TBT" is also known as "Throw Back Thursday."

So should I only use this site on Thursdays?

Just thought this was "cool."

Yes, this whole site is a throwback to when AC was cool. RIP.

The acronym "TBT" is also known as "Throw Back Thursday."

So should I only use this site on Thursdays?

Just thought this was "cool."

I never understood why people called it TBT or why they called the currency TBT. It doesn't make sense.
I call the forums btf since the site url is belltreeforums. I call the currency btb for bell tree bells. It makes so much more sense. Lol.

Hopefully the switch can revive it! :D

...Oh wait, I don't have a switch, scratch that, I don't want it to come out on Switch

same, i probably wont get the switch for awhile. right now there aren't any games im hyped about except breath of the wild, and i find it a waste to buy just to play one game D":

maybe nintendo will make an alternate version of the 3ds and continue making hand-held games

I believe they just call it TBT... Wait, I honestly have no idea. It has nothing to do with the site name or anything...

I hate the Nintendo Switch and its parental controls. Just sayin'.

I hate the Nintendo Switch and its parental controls. Just sayin'.

Wrong thread? I think both the 3DS and Wii U have parental controls - it's just a thing now, not that there's much to protect children from on the Switch with the lack of chat, web browser etc.

Wrong thread? I think both the 3DS and Wii U have parental controls - it's just a thing now, not that there's much to protect children from on the Switch with the lack of chat, web browser etc.

Totally the wrong thread *facepalm*

Back