Villagers from the void

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Probably most of you here had that experience before: Getting a villager from someone's
void. Whenever via Streetpass or when you visited someone/got visited by someone else.
Now I wonder: Did you ever had luck and got a villager you really like (dreamie) from the
void? Or did you got overall villagers you don't like? What did you done: Keep the villager
or tried to kick him out as fast as possible?

I got many times villagers from other players void. Most of them were villagers I didn't
really like, sometimes they also placed they houses at very bad spots and didn't wanted
to move out soon. At the end, I think I got two or three villagers where I was happy that
I got them.

So, what are your experiences?

All of the voided villagers I did not like, and liked even less because they stopped the trade I was planning on doing for a dreamie, and they planted in awful spots, and they took forever to LEAVE! Bunch of jerks.

I've so far gotten two I think, Apple and Marshal (and maybe Melba as well, but I'm not sure if she was from a void).
Marshal is lucky since he's pretty popular, though I don't care for him that much. I didn't really like Apple, but she's moving out soon anyway. I quite like Melba, bus as I said before, I can't remember if I got her from a void or not xD

I've never gotten a voided villager that I even kind of like. They were all ugly.

Yeah, I actually got Merengue from the void once. I don't really remember whose it was because of how long ago it was, but yeah. I don't really love her myself, but she was pretty high tier so I was chuffed anyway.

Never gotten one I actually liked. And I usually get them when I'm ready to adopt someone else. I try and kick them out fast.

I got Cousteau from a streetpass. I happen to like the frog villagers overall, he parked himself in an ok place (though he took out part of a tree ring I wanted to keep), and I like his house - so, it could have been much worse haha.

I've had some popular villagers like Rosie,Whitney and Octavian move in from the void.I've kept a couple of voided villagers but I usually try to find new homes for them.The most recent void I received was Pate.I thought I had found a new home for her but the person that claimed they wanted her turned out to be a tad deceitful.

All mine have been rubbish and have barely had time to unpack before I kick them out with an amiibo card.

I only gotten Puddles from the someone's void. I didn't like her too much, but she was nice to have around town. I kept her for a few weeks until I had to move her out for a dreamy.

Only voided villager I've gotten is Chadder, from my friend's town. He grew on me so I consider myself pretty lucky :)

First voided villager I've gotten and still have is Willow, I've complained about her a lot lol. I've been trying to get her to move and hitting her with nets, pushing her, and hitting her with a hammer doesn't seem to work so I'm just ignoring her. Sigh

Back