• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers from the void

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Probably most of you here had that experience before: Getting a villager from someone's
void. Whenever via Streetpass or when you visited someone/got visited by someone else.
Now I wonder: Did you ever had luck and got a villager you really like (dreamie) from the
void? Or did you got overall villagers you don't like? What did you done: Keep the villager
or tried to kick him out as fast as possible?

I got many times villagers from other players void. Most of them were villagers I didn't
really like, sometimes they also placed they houses at very bad spots and didn't wanted
to move out soon. At the end, I think I got two or three villagers where I was happy that
I got them.

So, what are your experiences?

All of the voided villagers I did not like, and liked even less because they stopped the trade I was planning on doing for a dreamie, and they planted in awful spots, and they took forever to LEAVE! Bunch of jerks.

I've so far gotten two I think, Apple and Marshal (and maybe Melba as well, but I'm not sure if she was from a void).
Marshal is lucky since he's pretty popular, though I don't care for him that much. I didn't really like Apple, but she's moving out soon anyway. I quite like Melba, bus as I said before, I can't remember if I got her from a void or not xD

I've never gotten a voided villager that I even kind of like. They were all ugly.

Yeah, I actually got Merengue from the void once. I don't really remember whose it was because of how long ago it was, but yeah. I don't really love her myself, but she was pretty high tier so I was chuffed anyway.

Never gotten one I actually liked. And I usually get them when I'm ready to adopt someone else. I try and kick them out fast.

I got Cousteau from a streetpass. I happen to like the frog villagers overall, he parked himself in an ok place (though he took out part of a tree ring I wanted to keep), and I like his house - so, it could have been much worse haha.

I've had some popular villagers like Rosie,Whitney and Octavian move in from the void.I've kept a couple of voided villagers but I usually try to find new homes for them.The most recent void I received was Pate.I thought I had found a new home for her but the person that claimed they wanted her turned out to be a tad deceitful.

All mine have been rubbish and have barely had time to unpack before I kick them out with an amiibo card.

I only gotten Puddles from the someone's void. I didn't like her too much, but she was nice to have around town. I kept her for a few weeks until I had to move her out for a dreamy.

Only voided villager I've gotten is Chadder, from my friend's town. He grew on me so I consider myself pretty lucky :)

First voided villager I've gotten and still have is Willow, I've complained about her a lot lol. I've been trying to get her to move and hitting her with nets, pushing her, and hitting her with a hammer doesn't seem to work so I'm just ignoring her. Sigh

Back