• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ♫~♥ wishlist ♥~♫

stalecxpcakes

-ˏˋ ♡ ˊˎ-
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mint
ど
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (144) +
hello!

i'm looking to purchase some items from my relatively small-ish wishlist, which can be found here. I'd like to pay in tbt if possible! thank you~

hey sweetie! i have the make up case! if you need it

The only thing I have is Stale Cupcakes, and I can get you it for free if you like. I don't see the point in asking for 1tbt for it lol.

Can I deliver it now and drop off Katie ?

Can I deliver it now and drop off Katie ?

Sure, but I actually happen to have Katie in my town at the minute haha. I think she'll still mail you her item though even after dropping her ticket on the way to my town (since you can't have two Katie's at once) so feel free to bring her if you'd like!

I can get you the blossom lantern, deer scare, exquisite wall, home computer rack, kadomatsu, kotatsu, lovely doll, mochi pestle, outdoor bath, papa bear (its refurbished, let me know if you want it changed), range and tearoom wall. :)

I can get you the blossom lantern, deer scare, exquisite wall, home computer rack, kadomatsu, kotatsu, lovely doll, mochi pestle, outdoor bath, papa bear (its refurbished, let me know if you want it changed), range and tearoom wall. :)

That's fantastic, thank you! How much tbt would you like for all of that? And the papa bear is fine c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's pretty late here so unless you guys would like to deliver urgently, I may go to bed soon and then go online in the morning if the ok!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's* ^^ rip lol

Alright, just tell me when your gates are open :)

Hope you don't mind if we trade tomorrow. Have a good rest.

hi! i can get you the tearoom wall, warbloid, papa bear, outdoor bath, makeup case, kotatsu, k.k. jongara, and the exquisite wall! (seems you've already got some of these,, lmk which ones you still need?)

When ever you're ready, I have your items waiting. :)

Alright, just tell me when your gates are open :)

Sorry, I was really tired and ended up going to bed! However, I'm available all day today (so probably the next 14-17 hours lol) if you'd like to trade.

hi! i can get you the tearoom wall, warbloid, papa bear, outdoor bath, makeup case, kotatsu, k.k. jongara, and the exquisite wall! (seems you've already got some of these,, lmk which ones you still need?)

Hi! Whilst I haven't traded for anything yet, atm I think I'll only need the warbloid and k.k. jongara from you if that's ok! thank you c:

When ever you're ready, I have your items waiting. :)

Hello, I'm available to trade now if you'd like ^_^

Added a few more items to my wishlist!
I'll remove the ones offered in this thread from the list when I receive them in-game c:

Do you still need an exquisite wall? I can give you one for free. And also an outdoor bath and a ceramic hotpot.

Do you still need an exquisite wall? I can give you one for free. And also an outdoor bath and a ceramic hotpot.

Hi! I already have somebody who'll get me the exquisite wall and outdoor bath, but I'm yet to find a ceramic hotpot, so that'd be great if I could get just that one? Thank you so much!

Certainly! Please open your gate, and I'll drop it off in your town. :)

Okay, just let me know when you're ready, and I'll look for your gate.

Back