• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I experienced my first birthday in Animal Crossing

Livvy

Ain't that just the way
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I've been playing for 10 months now and yesterday was my b-day. I haven't been playing as much because I have been busy with school. Anyway, I came on to see what it was like, because I know the villagers usually throw a birthday party or something. I was hoping Zucker would be there since he's my fav, but he wasn't. Olivia, O'Hare and Marina were tho, and I love them too, so it was all good. Anyway, I couldn't play long, because I had a midterm to take, but I went to stop by Zucker's house to say hi before I left AND HE WAS GONE. Just an empty plot. I was so sad. :(

I bought myself his amiibo on ebay as a birthday gift to myself tho haha

Other than that though, the party was so cute. :) I liked that I got to blow out candles. haha

Apparenty Zucker just couldn't handle the epic levels of awesome that your birthday party had to offer. It can be a lot of pressure on an octopi. *nodnods*

Hahahaha yup, the party Olivia threw me was so turnt he skipped town. Couldn't keep up lmao poor octopus.

Aww =[ That's the worst ever! What was your in-game wish? Because they are going to remind you of it, ALL.THE.TIME.

I accidentally came on during one of my side character's b-days and jokingly typed in "bigger wang" the villagers wouldn't stop bringing it up. -_-

Happy belated birthday! :)
That's sad about Zucker but I'm glad you were able to get his card. :]

I'm sure Zucker tried getting you a present and was unable to make it on time to the birthday party location. He felt so down that he had to leave. I also like Zucker! XD

I've been playing Animal Crossing for a long time... But Animal Crossing didn't even exist on my first birthday!

...Get it? it's a... It's a joke.

70PeW0h.jpg
Happy birthday!Sorry you lost your lazy octopus but now that you'll have his card he's yours forever.Here's what your next birthday might look like(except for the blue gorilla and that other octo).Zucker hosted my mayor's birthday a couple of years ago.

Back