Dream Journal

Toot

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I’ve been wanting to do this for a while now... Well on paper, but I feel like this is probably the only way I can sort of commit to something like this. Even more so because of what I’ve been dreaming about lately. Not sure if anyone would read these, but it’s nice to keep a little log.

This dream I had last night is what made me want to start this. When I was younger I had nightmares almost every single night. The main one was me running through a forest with a purple-ish colored sky and green trees. I don’t remember how they finished, but it always had me screaming in the night. Why is this relevant?
In the dream I had last night I was back in that same forest. I saw my younger self running. I ran past me. When I ran out of sight, this weird thing flashed before I woke up. It was an arch. It was scribbled black and had multiple colors scribbled in the center of it. I remember seeing this in another dream when I was younger. I don’t remember what it was or what it was about, but it gave the that weird nostalgic feeling. I felt for it on the inside. It’s kinda weird actually Lol.

Is this a thing? Has it been attempted? I have no clue.
Post your dreams in this thread. I'd love to read some of the whacky and prosthetic things that can happen in one's sleep.

If it's super long, put it in a spoiler to help make reading easier. :3​

Last edited:
I had a really weird dream many years ago where my mom hated me and I lived with an uncle I don't even know. I would go to the park with my friends, and in the park there was this underground machine that would change the color of any object that went through it. A guy outside of the machine sold chips which contained different colors.

Basically one day my mom put me into this machine because she wanted me to be pink for someone's wedding day, and being in there with all these weird lasers and things pokin me was absolutely terrifying, and from there I just kinda his in my uncle's house cause I never wanted to see my mom again. Well apparently she found me and tried to drag me out of my uncle's house cause she was mad at me.

Idk it was a really weird dream. I'm surprised it didn't wake me up in the middle of the night.

I also had a dream where one of those lil water beads turned into a big yellow potato with flowers growing out of it.

I don't know either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yes, I have kept records of some of my dreams if they were really vivid and I happened to remember them very well right after I woke up. I've recorded about 5 different dreams, all from about 4-5 years ago.

I had a dream where I got ?toile in my town.

Was pretty disappointed when I went on ACNL and realised she wasn't there.

Back