• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the Earliest Memory in Your Life You can Recall?

Waking up in my mom's bed in the morning o.0 I don't even remember what I did after but for some reason that's the first thing that popped up in my mind. It's strange because I'm pretty sure I was like 4 or sth around that at the time and I experienced more major events earlier than that, but I can't remember them rn.

Ripping up my sister's Pokemon sticker book. Then getting a black eye from a dinosaur toy is the one after that. The next few years are blurry.

Crying and sucking on my bottle after being bitten on my face by a dog when I was around 4. Still have the scars

i'm not sure if this is exactly it, but it's what i always use when asked this type of question:

one of my earliest memories is sitting in our living room watching a vhs tape of aladdin. like on one of those giant box shaped tvs that was like 2 feet thick with a glass screen. it actually fell on me once :rolleyes:
i remember i was always freaked out by that scene in aladdin where the cave of wonders came to life in the form of that lion and spoke in that deep, loud voice. lol.

i'm pretty sure if there's an earlier memory i could recall it'd also be me watching some vhs tape on the same tv, like a donald duck cartoon or something (specifically the ones w/ chip and dale - the circus one and the one about the apples. god, i watched those so many times). OR another mickey cartoon, one of the real early ones - the one where goofy was sleepwalking but like, across a tightrope and the big clock tower and stuff. man, i loved those.

damn i can hardly remember maybe ill remember more in the future

my earliest is when we were visiting maine on our usual summer camping trip when i was about 4 or 5. i stubbed my toe on something and all i remember is the blood and a spongebob popsicle from an ice cream truck

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh also when we were at the campsite they were playing the hannah montana movie on a big screen near the campsites which i remember was awesome

the earliest I remember was I think a time in kindergarten back in Colorado and we had a huge soapy slip n slide and it was great

I was 5 during 9/11, and we were on our first family vacation to Disney World in Florida, and I remember that the state was on lock down and we had to stay in our hotel until they ok'd us to leave
I remember the whole trip really well, right down to the swans staying in the hotel pond

It's p much the only thing I remember before, like, age 10 lol

Back