• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the Earliest Memory in Your Life You can Recall?

I remember deciding to take a nap at nursery, but being grossed by all the sand and dirt inside the bag lmfao... I think I might've been 3? Idek

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh pretty much everything is hazy up until a year ago lmAO

my earliest memory is being in nursery and me and two or three other kids were in this play house thing that had a small set of stairs in it and me and this other girl were on the top section. she was taking ages going downstairs so i just shoved her down and she cried and i got told off. every time i think about it i laugh.
i still go to school with this girl now and the verdict is if i had the guts or lack of morality i did when i was two, i'd definitely push her again.

I remember watching this weird TV show at my old house before my mom took me to daycare.
The funniest one is when my brother could barely walk, he was dressed as a chicken for Halloween. He looked at me and said, "Next year I'm going to be a chicken nugget."

walking thru a forest with my sister with a spongebob balloon, apparently this was my 3rd birthday

I remember my younger brother being born. I can remember so clearly my dad lifting me over the cradle and seeing him. I think that's the earliest because I had just turned 3 a few weeks before..

Last edited:
My earliest memory is sitting on the steps of our house throwing plastic cups down the stairs while a bunch of people were in our living room having a Christmas party or something. I think I was 2. Even at that age I was avoiding parties apparently

Me around 2-3 years old going down to the operation room because I got a quite big lump on my lower stomach needed to be removed. I still remember what the doctor said right before I passed out due to anesthetic. Not a neat memory but okay... :'D

My earliest memory that I remember is when I was 3 years old and I was in a room with baby toys and than trying to climb up a ledge that was like a staircase but it was just 1 ledge. Some adults were watching me and the other babies play around from across the room.

Putting a blue babygro into my mother's hospital bag because apparently I wanted a baby brother ☺I was almost four

I have memories from 2002 of being in a highchair and also running around the front yard of the very first house I lived in.

I was about a month from turning 3. We were going to Disney World and driving. It?s about a whole day?s drive down. I woke up at night and we were pulled over on the side of the highway (looking back we were actually at a rest stop, but toddler me couldn?t tell th difference). I asked my dad what we were doing. He told me he was sleeping. It surprised me because I never thought of him having to sleep. I thought he?d drive the whole way there non stop.

I was 5ish and had just smashed my two front teeth after riding a bike with no training wheels (first time riding one I'm told), and I remember trying to eat a jam sandwich but couldn't because of it and being really upset about it.
I was apparently very food driven when I was younger.

I used to live at my mom's hometown for like around 3 - 4 years well cause plane fare is cheaper all I can recall is I used to hang with my cousins and most of them are older than me and we all watch teletubbies before my cousins were teasing me cuz I used to love that show and imitate them

My parents fighting and some real traumatic ****.
We all been there welp thats life

Back