• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A hat in time

50m4ra

Aaaaaaaaaaaaayiaaaaaaaaah
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Jack
A-Hat-in-Time.jpg.cf.jpg
First fyi. A hat in time is a 3d platformer "collectathon" based to be a throwback to the cutest parts of 3d platforming but it's not cute allll the time ( just watch queen Vanessa's Manor )

I've played this game and it's amazing...it has that opening overlooking that sunshine does ( the *opening map music* then with the camera zooming in on your objective )... it has the charm.... it has metal music playing in every boss battle... Fully voice acted... Oh yeah and just about EVERY mod tool!

So what do you guys think about it?

I'm gonna keep this game in mind, after hearing that it's based on N64 and GCN games I'm very interested in seeing some gameplay!

Oh yeah forgot one unimportant side charator is voiced by the legendary jon-tron!
Oh and I got legitimate scared by a level... So I legitimately skipped it using a dev given speed runner cheat.. I'm weak

I bought this game day one. I loved it so much. It does everything a 3D platformer needs, but the story can be a bit disappointing. I look foward to making mods for it!

Back