• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you still playing daily?

I stopped playing regularly at the beginning of this year. I didn't pick it up from January until when the photo challenge for the TBT fair started. Since the fair, I've been going on about once every one or two weeks. I'd like to start playing every couple days again, because going on for the fair reminded me what great villagers I have, but idk if I can with school and stuff unfortunately.

No. Ever since school started, and i want some good grades, i can't use animal crossing on weekdays! maybe friday i will check my town..

i try to! not every single day, but at least once a week at minimum.

my friends tend to accidentally not play for months and then get stuck time traveling back a million years to try not to mess up anything and having to slowly work their way back to the present and.. yeah, i dont wanna get stuck in all that lol

I try to but sometimes I forget and fall down the rabbit hole of day-by-day traveling back to the present

I've played New Leaf every single day since it released on June 9, 2013. Haven't missed a single day. I've had the same town this whole time, too. Sometimes I just check in for a few minutes to dig up bamboo shoots and make sure no one is moving, but more often, I spend more time letting people from this site visit my town to buy from the RV's that I'm able to scan. The Welcome Amiibo update really increased the amount of time I spend playing, thanks to the RV's and the ability to let other people visit them.

I am still playing daily, but I did go a full year without playing it, and have had a few shorter breaks here and there. I think what keeps it interesting is if I get bored, I reset the town. I have since broken that habit (although I do still get an urge to reset my current town too ugh). Now when I'm bored of landscaping or fishing, I have been putting a ton more work into my houses. It is really cool that a game has kept my interest after all this time!

Nope. ACNL is at the bottom of the list of things I want to do. I still love it with all my heart but I'm never super motivated to play it.

I still play it daily. Having left it for a while and starting over, I've got back that urge to play it over and over.

I play it sporadically. I'll sometimes go a few weeks without playing (usually because of work/overtime), but when I get back into playing it, I'll play it for several hours and usually everyday for another week or two.

I play it sporadically. I'll sometimes go a few weeks without playing (usually because of work/overtime), but when I get back into playing it, I'll play it for several hours and usually everyday for another week or two.
This pretty much sounds like me. Except when I get back into the game that interest only really ever seems to last about 2 or 3 days before something else comes up / I forget about it again.

Yes I play daily since I have a bunch of things to achieve such as updating tnt super market , unlocking shops , completing bugs and fish etc.

Yes I play daily since I have a bunch of things to achieve such as updating tnt super market , unlocking shops , completing bugs and fish etc.
Now that i think about it, those are really the things that made this game so addictive for me.
But once i completed those things i could only entertain myself for so long.

I try to! Some days are very busy for me so I don't get the time. But I always try to play once a day! :)

unfortunately no :(
i moved back to uni so i don't have much time anymore. when i do have free time, i'm doing smth else (mainly napping or hanging out w friends)

Ever since the release of the game, I've practically played every single day, even if it's only for 5-10 minutes. I like to check in on my town to make sure everything's going well and to make sure some of my favourite villagers aren't planning on moving away. Depending on the mood I'm in, I might do some shopping, catch bugs/fish, neaten up my town, etc... I've never really gotten bored of New Leaf, I always find something to do!

For the most part, yes. I will go on a month long hiatus every now and then but especially during the winter/fall time I love to play

Yes, I Still Play it Daily! Animal Crossing is my Favorite Game to Play! It's been my Favorite since i got Wild World Year's ago! Although i wish we had the option to Play as an Animal, it's a little strange being a human surrounded by Talking Animal's! :)

I've been playing daily since mid/late-August of this year, but before then I was too terrified to pick up my game for a 1.5-2yr period in fear that my favorite villager, Peanut, moved away. I mean initially I had stopped because I was too busy with school, but after a semester or so the paranoia kicked in. I played daily back then too though, there was just that massive gap in between LOL

Back