• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you still playing daily?

zujika

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I remember when I first bought this game and I swear it wasn't set down for about 2 weeks straight. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that I was fully hooked, and I loved every second of it. It seems like it wasn't even that long ago that I was checking each shop every single day, talking to all my residents, and working hard to making my town look the best it could.

But these days things are a little different. Although i'm still in love with the game, I just don't have the same drive to power it on and get going every day. So I guess I am just curious, with the game being almost 5 years old(!!!!), how many of you are still going strong, playing every day?

Last edited:
I tend to play it in "bursts", so to say. I play daily for about 3 months, then I lose the interest in it and let it rest for months before I pick it up again and play daily.

I haven't touched mine almost half a year now. Thinking of checking my town later today. Now browsing the forum to find what's new lol. And I have the same pattern with Thair above :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't touched mine almost half a year now. Thinking of checking my town later today. Now browsing the forum to find what's new lol. And I have the same pattern with Thair above :D
Haha, I wonder how common place this pattern is, because that is actually the same reason I am on this forum rn!

Last edited:
......PFF! "playing daily" Hahaha, try hourly.....-_- I need help.
Maybe I'll grow out of it....:rolleyes:

Nope, I haven't played New Leaf since mid-August.

And with the way my schooling is going... I don't see myself playing it anytime soon.

......PFF! "playing daily" Hahaha, try hourly.....-_- I need help.
Maybe I'll grow out of it....:rolleyes:
Haha, that's great. How long have you had the game?
I mean I definitely played hourly back in 2012 and 2013, but that died years ago haha.

Since March.....not very long.just long enough for it to consume my life. ech

I remember when I first bought this game and I swear it wasn't set down for about 2 weeks straight. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that I was fully hooked, and I loved every second of it. It seems like it wasn't even that long ago that I was checking each shop every single day, talking to all my residents, and working hard to making my town look the best it could.

But these days things are a little different. Although i'm still in love with the game, I just don't have the same drive to power it on and get going every day. So I guess I am just curious, with the game being almost 5 years old(!!!!), how many of you are still going strong, playing every day?

This is me exactly. Never put it down when I first got it, now rarely play it. It's just been a few good years since the release and we are in need of something new rather than just updates.

That would apply to me if you asked last week though. I just picked it back up the other day. Trying to find a way to kill time, I decided to do this again. Lol.

Yes, I do.

I don't play it as intensely as I did for the first four months, but I enjoy checking in with my villagers each day. I have a digital copy so it's easy and quick.

I don't bother with the initiatives anymore, I have plenty of coupons hoarded. Just chat with everyone I see, go shopping, go see Harv, do some shopping. Takes me no more than ten minutes.

I play daily...but that being said, I just restarted my town after oodles and oodles of time not playing. I picked it back up when my kids took an interest in playing and got their own copies. Now the adventure is in playing along with them and seeing them interact with their first Animal Crossing title. :)

I'll be really ready for a new game though, when we finally finally FINALLY get one. They sure are dragging their feet on it. Q.Q

I come in and out of playing it daily, depending on whats going on with my IRL mostly. Had a few days out because I had it packed for fires. Unpacked it today because I missed it. When I first got it I went hard for a few months, and then played less, then none at all once I got a new game, and then when I wanted to get back into it I lost my copy, bought a second and went hard on that one. So yeah it comes and goes, I'll have a hiatus of a few months sometimes, then I'll look on here and be inspired and miss it.

I only came back very recently from about early 2016, and I have been playing quite a lot recently, because I finally made the decision to reset, so obviously there's lots of things to organise and earn back once you've reset, so I have been coming on almost every day just for a little while. I do get bored on it quite quickly now compared to how I used to be, but I still like it and want to make a good town.

I don't play everyday. I have school to focus on and it's keeping me from playing. I could play daily if I have the time such on breaks and weekends or little time I have. Besides that... I don't have much time to play ACNL daily.

Lately I've been playing everyday after work but only for an hour or so. A friend got me a bunch of amiibo cards and a reader so I'm just breezing through the meow coupon bonuses and buying lots of random crap I don't need :>

school mostly takes all my chances to play away. i took a 6(?) month break from acnl and just recently got back into it. i didn't realize how much my town still needed to be worked on! D: now i'm trying to play daily; about 30m-1h everyday.

I took a long break and decided to start playing again this summer.. I played for hours daily, but I've kind of stopped lately. Hopefully I get back into it, as my town needs lots of work.

Back