rpm

It's not really new. The forums have been getting more political for the past few years. I imagine it's 1) because some of the regulars are getting older in age and becoming interested in these issues and 2) political issues are being talked about more and more in the news and on social media by all age groups.

There's certain types of threads that I've completely started avoiding in Brewster's because I'm tired of the drama.

Hmm, I think >this< might be a helpful resource for you in the future.

i don't think that you should be making the point that mozarellasticks is responding to you unfairly when you respond to them with dismissive comments and a cartoon aardvark. while i agree with you that the OP doesn't have to participate in such discussions (though i think they shouldn't try to discourage and silence others from discussing it), you reprimand them for behaviour that i've only seen come from your side of the argument.

Last edited:
A lot of people are saying that just because this is an Animal Crossing forum that it can't be anything else, but it specifically states that the Brewster's is for unrelated/general discussions so it's obviously going to have an array of topics. It's not like you weren't warned? :/ Should we lock this side of the forum to +21? There are not only kids here, but a variety of other ages as well. If you don't feel comfortable, just glance at the title and choose not to comment/read.

ah, yeah, true. sorry, i kind of forgot about that lmao.
i agree that the bottomline rule is just to not interact with the thread if it's something you don't want to participate in.

Topics like these have been going on for a long time already, it's kind of what put me off about the forums, well not really the forums just this area of the forums ^^"
It gives off a bad vibe just seeing people going back and forth and just cause of that it be a "popular" thread. Usually I'd never see an actual adult conversation going on, it would be people assuming adult conversations when really they are just bashing each other with big words and hidden messages lol annoying right?

Back