• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Jacob’s Ladders, bush starts, bamboo shoots, white lilies, etc

Becca617

small-fry existentialist
Bells
Switch
4748-2830-2698
New Leaf Token
Winter Mittens
Cake
Feedback
100% (230) +
Hello! I am seeking what is in the title. For specific bush starts, I?m looking for sweet-olive, holly start, and the blue hydragena one. I am also seeking bamboo shoots and white lilies as well as cedar saplings. Name your price. Thank you!

I can get you a bunch of holly starts (21) a few blue hydrangeas, some white lilies, and a ton of bamboo. I also have 7 jacob's ladders for 3 tbt each. How much do you need?
I'd ask for 2 tbt for each bush starts, 2tbt per bamboo basket, and 1 tbt for every 2 white lilies. :)

Last edited:
I can get you a bunch of holly starts (21) a few blue hydrangeas, some white lilies, and a ton of bamboo. I also have 7 jacob's ladders for 3 tbt each. How much do you need?
I'd ask for 2 tbt for each bush starts, 2tbt per bamboo basket, and 1 tbt for every 2 white lilies. :)

I’ll take the Jacobs ladders so thatd be 21 tbt, im making something with Jacobs ladders so I need quite a bit of them, it’ll probably take awhile. I’ll take about 7 holly starts I suppose, 2 bamboo baskets, and 14 white lilies.
21+14+4+7= 46 tbt!

Last edited:
I’ll take the Jacobs ladders so thatd be 21 tbt, im making something with Jacobs ladders so I need quite a bit of them, it’ll probably take awhile. I’ll take about 7 holly starts I suppose, 2 bamboo baskets, and 14 white lilies.
21+14+4+7= 46 tbt!

Sounds good. I do only have 10 white lilies tho. So it'll be only 42 tbt.
I'll let you know when I have everything together.

Edit. I miscounted so I only have 6 jacob's ladders so another 3tbt off. (39tbt)

Last edited:
Sounds good. I do only have 10 white lilies tho. So it'll be only 42 tbt.
I'll let you know when I have everything together.

Alright, that’s no problem ^^ I have you added, once you add me back I’ll open my gates.

Back