Old Eggs
Switch
4748-2830-2698
New Leaf Token
Winter Mittens
Cake
Feedback
100% (230) +
Hello! I am seeking what is in the title. For specific bush starts, I?m looking for sweet-olive, holly start, and the blue hydragena one. I am also seeking bamboo shoots and white lilies as well as cedar saplings. Name your price. Thank you!

I can get you a bunch of holly starts (21) a few blue hydrangeas, some white lilies, and a ton of bamboo. I also have 7 jacob's ladders for 3 tbt each. How much do you need?
I'd ask for 2 tbt for each bush starts, 2tbt per bamboo basket, and 1 tbt for every 2 white lilies. :)

Last edited:
I can get you a bunch of holly starts (21) a few blue hydrangeas, some white lilies, and a ton of bamboo. I also have 7 jacob's ladders for 3 tbt each. How much do you need?
I'd ask for 2 tbt for each bush starts, 2tbt per bamboo basket, and 1 tbt for every 2 white lilies. :)

I’ll take the Jacobs ladders so thatd be 21 tbt, im making something with Jacobs ladders so I need quite a bit of them, it’ll probably take awhile. I’ll take about 7 holly starts I suppose, 2 bamboo baskets, and 14 white lilies.
21+14+4+7= 46 tbt!

Last edited:
I’ll take the Jacobs ladders so thatd be 21 tbt, im making something with Jacobs ladders so I need quite a bit of them, it’ll probably take awhile. I’ll take about 7 holly starts I suppose, 2 bamboo baskets, and 14 white lilies.
21+14+4+7= 46 tbt!

Sounds good. I do only have 10 white lilies tho. So it'll be only 42 tbt.
I'll let you know when I have everything together.

Edit. I miscounted so I only have 6 jacob's ladders so another 3tbt off. (39tbt)

Last edited:
Sounds good. I do only have 10 white lilies tho. So it'll be only 42 tbt.
I'll let you know when I have everything together.

Alright, that’s no problem ^^ I have you added, once you add me back I’ll open my gates.

Back