• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Need to get rid of IGB ASAP

UnderWish

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lobo
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mint
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Feedback
100% (59) +
I need to get rid of some IGB asap.
Starting over a town and I don't wanna transfer it all over. I have about 200m that I wanna get rid of.
The rate for this thread will be 1 tbt = 500k and it'll have to be for drop off since the town is a mess right now ^^;

I will take 5m, drop off? And think that would be about... 10tbt if I'm correct

I'll buy 10 million IGB from you. That will cost 20TBT, right?

Last edited:
Caught me before I edited my post after realizing you were offering a more generous price for your bells than the usual. ^o^;>

if you have any more bells left I'll take them off of you xD

Ill be willing to spend up to 70 tbt

Last edited:
I would like to revise to sell 100TBT for 50 millions IGB.
Is that okay?

When it's my turn, I have an ABD in my house, so when you drop off the bells in my town, we can use that to speed things up, rather than running back and forth to the post office.

if you have any more bells left I'll take them off of you xD

Ill be willing to spend up to 70 tbt

70 TBT will get you 35m c:

I would like to revise to sell 100TBT for 50 millions IGB.
Is that okay?

Yup that's okay!
When it's my turn, I have an ABD in my house, so when you drop off the bells in my town, we can use that to speed things up, rather than running back and forth to the post office.

Okie, that works c:

Great thanks! Let me know when I should open my gate, I've got you added :)

Edit: I'm actually going to head to bed soon so if you're free tomorrow instead pm/vm me!

Last edited:
okay can i start with buying 5mill? gimme a sec and i can see how much tbt that is

Back