• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Resetting...Need help

Alpha_BatWolf_Tsukuri

A Lone BatTrekkie
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
I need some help!

I was recently working on moving in some new villagers via Amiibo cards and somehow I got my town kinda messed up as far as Villager Placement goes...and it's kinda annoying.

So here is the thing: I need someone to come and check my town and see if they can find a way to move the two Villagers that caused the mess (Chrissy and Annalise), or tell me that they can't be moved and in that case they need to hold my items and some of my hybrid flowers.

Please let me know if you can help.

All you have to do is plan where you want them to go, then canvas everywhere besides those places in paths, you can do a checker and do like every few spaces, as long as there's not a 3x3 space they won't move there, then leave the space you'd like them to go open with no paths. They will automatically go there! You'll just have to move in some other villager in temporarily to kick them out and then move them back, make sure once they move that you block the place their house was where you don't want them to go back to!

Back