• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Review the Dream Town above you!

unluckiestclover

Mayor Lilly
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8102-5593-5719
Feedback
100% (28) +
Hello! I thought I'd revitalize this fun idea that I haven't seen in the forums for awhile! ^__^

The Rules are simple!

Write at least one paragraph (at least five sentences) about the person above you's dream town! Try your best, but this is supposed to be for fun. ^^

Please try to include the following:
  • Something you liked
  • Something to work on

Re-entries are fine and encouraged!

"Please post something indicating that you're working on your post before you post your full review; that way you don't get ninja'd out of your spot. Be sure to leave your DA with your reservation/"working on it" post so that the thread can keep going!"

[EDIT] Be sure to post your DA in your post, especially if it's not in your signature!

[EDIT 2] If you have a question, put it in your original post or PM me or the person you need help from!

Please only do one at a time!

Happy dreaming! ^^

I'll start! Mine is a major work in progress, but I would appreciate your feedback. Mainly, the paths are temporary and landscaping is in its early stages still. ^__^
Dream code: 4A00-0017-7216

Last edited:
Sure, I'll give this a try.

---

I like the pink and white roses lining the path near Rosalie's house, and the pink rose planter patterns in some places. I'd keep using those sparingly, they're a nice little occasional decoration.

Decorating with mushrooms is fine, just make sure you're aware that more won't grow, even in mushroom season, if you leave them on the ground.

The cat room with the lucky cats and cat tower is fun. :)

Also, bamboo is nice, I like to use it in my town, myself, but you might consider having less of it, unless you like the sprawling, wild bamboo forest look.

And, um, your town flag... is that a butt? XD

Last edited:
I'm taking this spot!

(also, thanks for the review ; v ; )

[EDIT]

THANKS FOR THE RAIN CLOTHES! I always love when people set out clothes and treats. :>

I really liked the Sans hoodie you designed.

The natural look of your town is very lovely and refreshing. It's always nice to a see a less "manufactured" town once in awhile. Even though not all your paths are worn down yet, it was still very easy to follow the flow of your town.

I like how many decorative public works were around the town. It was truly a tourist experience lol

I LOOOOOVE Papyrus' room. It's very cute and creatively incorporates aspects from Undertale. :>I also like the holiday room and basement a lot. You use the space well, and it achieves the forest-y and festive feeling well! (especially with the rain gear on haha) The rest of the rooms are also very well put together, though I don't think I understand them as well haha. I'm curious what the middle room represents.

The pine tree forest on the right side of town seems a little empty to me besides the public works projects. Maybe try a fairy ring(with flowers to avoid the mushroom problem) or something cute like that?

Overall, I loved your town! It felt really complete and natural! ^__^

Last edited:
I'm taking this spot

Edit : ok quick review.

I felt the town lacked focus. All the structures are very clusstered in the middle of the map, and It feels like theres no real reason to travel all around. I did actually like the bamboo surrounding some of the paths, BUT I think the town has a bit too much bamboo. Finding something to replace it is hard tough.... I feel my town also has too many of the same types of plants ^^; it's hard to fix.

I also really liked the cat room! it's focused and cute. I like how you actually use the bugs/fish in your homes, I think a lot of people tend to ignore their decorative value

I think work on gaining focus, and making clear paths to things. For example the cafe, theres no real SET way to get there.

This town didn't jive with my personal tastes, but its also very early in development, so I think good things can still come of it in the future ^^

Gonna add my DA in just a sec, my towns also a wip, this is the first time I've made a DA

Edit ok the DA IS! :..... wow this process takes a bit

6F00-00A6-879F

Yonder

Please forgive... town is shoddy wip, but please check the houses, they might not be finished, but I like feedback on the finished rooms. Mainly most of Taras house!

Last edited:
Taking this spot!
Just got home from a hot day of school... Let me rest up first and I'll jump into the review :p

DA is the NN ID thingy ;)

Last edited:
Taking this spot!
DA: 4A00-0017-7216

I'll do this as soon you post your DA!

[EDIT] Sorry it took so long ;;

Immediately, I notice the gorgeous plaza. I think it's cool to see more industrial paths! It's super interesting!

I love how well put together the houses are.
Marie's house is very cute. I love the laundry room. The furniture arrangement is so neat with interesting choices of pieces to include to boot. I think the basement tv show room is SUPER COOL. Overall, I liked how you used the space in this house and how well put together it was!

I'm interested to see what you'll do with Hayden, Emily, and Callie's house.

The upper left part of town seems kind of empty. Are you growing hybrids?

I love the placement of lamps by the trainstation!

I can tell this is still a WIP, and I'm interested to see your town complete! ^__^

Last edited:
(I'm not claiming this spot for a review, just responding to popqueen's review of my town)

Thanks for the review of my town! I purposely left the pine forest mostly untouched, like a nature preserve. I wanted an undeveloped area in my town, after putting in all the paths and stuff.

The middle room of my house is what I like to call the "be kind to Streetpass people" room. I have all of the balloons in there, which are orderable from Streetpass houses, and I also stuck K.K. Birthday on one wall, because that's orderable, too. The general theme of it is the sky, so I included a bird for the bird sounds, and butterfly tables. The wreaths are there because I like being reminded of Jingle, I have one wreath for every Toy Day that I've played in this game, I'll be adding a fifth one this December. I suppose they could go in my festive room on the right side, but I like being able to see them more often (and there's no room in there XD). The eggs... are just neat-looking. And the ABD, magic lamp, and closet are just for convenience in the most easily accessible room of the house.

The room on the left is a jungle adventure, with ruins and an explorer camping out and discovering magical stuff, like a genie. The room upstairs is a rural bus stop, like on a farm out in the country.

And I'm SO GLAD you recognized/enjoyed my Papyrus room! I'm thinking about putting a Chihuahua ornament somewhere in there to be the annoying dog. XD

I’d like to take th spot but who do I review? I’m confused now haha

Edit: Ok here I go reviewing Popqueen54321

I can see the town is a wip and I’m sure it will be super cute when finished! The pink path gives me the vibe of a fantasy fairy tale town. It would be very cool to mix some hybrids in different colors, example in front of bobs house beside the purple flowers I would also add some blue ones, that reminds bob’s House colors ^^and maybe a few pink ones as well!

A couple of benches would look nice in front of the town hall maybe!

I see you’re a fan of the bamboo, I am too! It gives me that nice ocean town vibe, vacation, sunny days and warm starry nights. If you wanna give your town an even more ‘vacation’ vibe yo could try to find some water qr, I did something like that in my town if you like to check it out. Overall I think if you’re going with lots of bamboos , maybe don’t fill the whole town so it doesn’t look too repetitive. Maybe choose a big area that you fill out as a bamboo oasis and the rest fruits and cedars etc.

Mushrooms are really cute in a pattern alternated with trees. Keep it up to make a little enchanted forest secret area maybe!

Like I see you put the campsite in the bottom south east area close to Rosie’s home. That could be a secret enchanted wood spot with a cool entrance lined up by bushes and mushrooms and cedars!

Perfect peaches have a beautiful sunset color, it would be cool to make perfect peaches orchard close to the deer villager (sorry i don’t remember his name in English at the moment, my game is in Italian and he’s called Cervasio in Italian lol), cause his house has brownish golden color like perfect peaches. It would look cool!

I love the fountain area! Feels very relaxing and lemons look great around it! Very refreshing!

I love the cafe close to th beach!! Maybe a bamboo boulevard that leads to it would look nice!

Good job and have fun working on your town! I’ll mske sure to visit again in the future!

Last edited:
Taking this spot, also Candy you'll review popqueen

My DA is 6F00-00A6-879F

~Bicotti Review~

I appreciate having the clothes left for me ^^
But I would like if a hat, some pants, and shoes were left also. I feel a bit odd wearing just a fancy top in my pjs and bare feet! :p

I like your town, its very natural. At first the paths confused me a little, as I didn't know if I was meant to take the brown path, or the grey stones, but I think its the brown path, right? I like it. I enjoy that in the lemon/apple orchard you've made the rock almost like a feature, rather than an obstacle ^^

I like the mix of gold and orange roses near stonehenge, they look similar, but just different enough, I like it a lot ^^

I really really like the entrance to the cafe, I will say, I get the impression this town is better when visited in person. Coming from the train station, it flows a bit better than from the plaza. Your town is so detailed! I like it a lot, the only thing I dislike - and this is merely personal preference, I don't like the varied path widths, it became a little hard to navigate at time - but I am 100% sure this is just my own taste. I value uniformity in design lol.... but that might make me a little bland! I know this towns variety is going to be a strong point for other visitors!

Houses

Not much to say about Nulls house, I think its cute, but I thin k the bed just serves to... idk, split the room? If I was you I would put the bed next to wall, maybe you're going for a cluttered look, but having no 2 space items near the wall... it puts all the density in the middle, I don't personally like it. If I were you, I'd put maybe a little bench in here, and put some of the shells on that , or even a stool. Putting items on other items, gives it more of a lived in feel? and it can remain cluttered, just more... natural maybe? idk

I really like the house placement for your villagers, Its not super SUPER organised, but it manages to feel natural, but is not a total mess either. Good all round on placement.

Ginnys house is a nice.... beachside icecream and sweet shop? I'd try get the welcome amiibo icecream stand in here if I was right- sorry if I'm wrong. It def looks like a shop though. I like that its very citrusy- If I were you, I'd drop the lovely drawers, and replace it with a kiddie stereo. The ornament makes a bit of an upleasant noise, so having music so its not the only sound might help ^^
I also think the custom 'fruit colored' kiddie set pieces would look good in here.

Oh! I also like the custom designs on the villagers, I didn't get to see them all, but kiki looks cute. Not checking villagers houses though- I'm a little strapped for time, sorry!

Candy's house
oh wow! this main room is NICE! I love this water floor..... its really cool! I think I maybe have to use this floor now, its so nice with the green furniture. I like the pictures on the wall over kikis pic and the kapp'n statue, very cute! I will say all the holiday furniture, make the room feel a little unfocused? but my taste is very organised, so this is probably just me.

Awww this back room is cute too, nice autumn green grocers shop. My only nitpick is having the modern clock in here, in a very similar position to the other modern clock in the main room, is a little jarring..

Now left room, nice bathroom-utility room, I like the music choice, I also like the gyroid haha, it sounds a little like the clothes washer is making the noise ^^

Now.... 42 huh? So this room is the answer then is it? I like it, don't really get why the mini dishwasher is on the floor though haha!

So the basement is a hobby room? I like the cheery music, and the little bird even is singing along! it's cute. No complaints here, the brewster band is a really cool idea, and I like the other one making coffee in the corner! so far, this is the highlight of the town for me! love it!

Now, the bedroom upstairs. I like it, but the wii u display, and the nintendo ds game case seems a little out of place.... I'd say if you wanted to show it was a gamers room, maybe use an item like the game shelf? again, just my tastes. I like the candy house actually, its like its the dream the sleeper is having?

Final thoughts- a town that absolutely conflicts with my personal tastes, but even in spite of that, I still really liked it! Even through being messy to a degree, it all ties together. What to work on? nothing really, I've mentioned a few things in the review, but I think on the whole, its a nice town. Maybe just provide some pants and shoes in the plaza- that'd be about it!

Last edited:
Sorryyyyy I should have edited my previous message instead of posting new one...I edited it now ...nvm this post please ^////^

Last edited:
Ah... Could people please edit their original posts rather than making new ones? I'm sorry, I'm just afraid I won't get my review now...

Which you can find at My DA is 6F00-00A6-879F ;-)

Last edited:
Don't worry, Warrior, I got ya! I'll make sure to edit the post saying just to PM me or whoever they have a question for instead of posting. If not that, edit your posts!

DA: 4A00-0017-7216

P.S. I won't be able to do this until this evening. Sorry!!!!! Thank you for your patience

[EDIT] The first thing I notice is how natural yet well constructed your town feels! The sheer amount of flowers, PWPs, and the natural paths show just how dedicated and patient you were when making this. My favorite bed of flowers was the pink, orange, and yellow ones. The colors go together very nicely.

I liked all the custom patterns Poppy's house! I don't see that very often in a whole room. I like it!
In Molly's house, I LOOOOVED the clothes store. It's so cute. And I would like to see the beauty parlor when it's finished because that's such a neat idea. I'd also like to see what you have in store for the other rooms!

Tara's house was GORGEOUS. the front room is so nice. I love the brown color scheme mixed with the purple carpet. The knitting area behind the book cases is very cute and creative. The colors in the kitchen are cute too. I liked the white bench by the river next to her house. It's probably my favorite part of town.

Alec's house is at glance kind of creepy, and I'm not sure if I understand it. THe garage is a cute idea though.

Overall, the town doesn't align with my person tastes, but there isn't anything objectively wrong. I really admire all the time and effort put into it, and your patience and dedication has definitely paid off ^__^

I like all the PWPs by the ocean. They really give the vibe of relaxing by the beach.

Last edited:
Visited Forks! Here's what I have to say:

-Really cute paths!

-Love the mix of bamboo, trees, and bushes under the town square! Overall, tree/bush placement looks very cohesive.

-That butt design.... ;)

-Currently liking what you did with Saeyoung's house. Small, cute, excited to see where you take it.

-Rosalie looking really cute!! Also excited to see what you'll do with this house. Having the path to the house lined with white and pink roses matches with that nurse's outfit!

-Lilly's house: Loving that slightly kitschy, pink exterior.
-Main room: pink, ethereal, galactical. Loving that mix of genres.
-Your cat room... I LOVE IT!!
-Upstairs: the music fits with what's there right now. It gives off a really homey, chill vibe.

-Link's house looks very Hyrule-esque. Can't wait to see what you do here! So many possibilities.

As for feedback, I think your creative vision is going to make this town really nice. I think you made the right call to start a bridge where it's currently being built. I think once you get more PWPs, those will fit really nicely with your town.
--
My dream address is 5C00-0026-59AF if anyone wants to visit! It's also a work in progress so pardon the clutter.

Amemone, I went to Maria and thought:

I love that you have the same path as me :) it works well for the lush greenery look your town has going! The area around the town tree feels a bit empty, maybe put clothes or something out? The rest of your town is chock-full of awesome stuff like mushrooms and flowers though, so overall it's got a great vibe going in it :)

Your blue house: very well laid out, has an overall very clean, open layout. Like a modern cafe!
Your pink house: I LOVE that first room, it's odd how well the princess and star series went together here --- very unique! Slightly creeped out by the mannequin w/bandages on his face though XP

Your pwp: well placed and beautiful, complement the plants put around them well (like the hotsprings/zen garden by the bamboo)
Your flag is adorable!

My DC is 5B00-0020-54B4 if anyone feels like reviewing mine!

Last edited:
Hey H1nohime,

Just visited your towns and here are my thoughts:

I LOVE THE BRIDGE RIGHT ABOVE THE WATERFALL!!! omg i wish my river ran down vertically now haha.

The paths right on the town plaza seem a bit too random for my liking but I'm not sure if your town is a work in progress lol

Rene's House: I really liked the main room and the room on the right. Very regal and elegant. I'm not too sure if I like the color of the customized cabana furniture with that flooring so maybe switch that up.

Adirok's House: I really love Adirok's outfit - black floral sweater with plaid patterned dress, very pretty :) The interior of the house is okay in my opinion not really a strong theme in it yet so I'm not sure how to judge. But I really enjoy the exterior choices and how it matches your town's Asian theme

Hino's House: 10/10 haha of course the Mayor's house will always be the best~ Really loved every room and everything just looks thoughtfully arranged!

Overall pleasant town! :)

------------------------------

If anyone would like to visit my town the address is 5E00-008E-CDF8
I would love to read reviews!

Last edited:
Taking this slot for now - My town has slight changes, but not enough that I think people who have reviewed my town before should come again. It's a big ole wip, but mainly the interiors are not done- I would really appreciate suggestions on these though!

My DA is 6F00-00A6-879F

Edit! ok time for the review! My first impressions, I like that its at night! most of the towns I see as in the day ^^

I will say, I don't really like that there's no real cohesion for the town in terms of flowers, I like thats there's LOTS of flowers, but there's no organising, but this might just be my own tastes! I think for this town, a good flower palette would be black,white,purple and blue. But its a bit hard to nail this town down.... You path used gives a very old rural feel, like princess mononoke is what the path reminds me of, but the train station and pwps feel more like a modern town.... I feel like there's a bit of a clash of styles, perhaps by just changing path you can pull it together into one theme, but I think the zen look could be cool too. I also think using a multi design path may look better too? I know it uses up a lot of slots, but since you have several characters you can handle it, if you want- again, just my own preference. But what I like most for zen type town is no path, and use dirt paths instead.

I love this entrance to the beach! its so cool! the combo of bushes and this wood path is amazing!

I like little touches like the gyroid looking out at the sea, very cute

I think this town has all the makings of a nice rustic or zen town, I just think the pwps clash a bit too much. I like the path arrangement itself too, as well as the use of stumps.

Now onto the houses!

Kikos house

Wow, I must say, I think decorating is really your strong point, I've just popped into Kiko's house, and I LOVE this front room already.

This main room is great, it gives a feeling of maybe a small rural airport? It's got check in, gift shops, and that quick food too. I would replace the mop and ironing board however... but maybe I just don't get it haha

Downstairs now, wah, I love this too, nice and simple, again, tying into the airport? It feels kinda like the washroom areas in some airports. As someone who travels a lot, this house is making me really nostalgic! Only think I dislike, the shoe storing shelves are a little too close to the door. I would either move it one step back, OR set up simple panels to divide the room, making the shoe shelf a wall, and the two sides being different entrances into the different wash areas.

Now upstairs, a nice relaxing room, it doesn't seem to tie into it being an airport (maybe its not an airport haha and I'm wrong) But you know, maybe it does in its own way, I've run into some airports that have prayer rooms and yoga clinics, this would 100% fit that....

If this house is an airport, I think if you add extra rooms, a cool thing might be to make the other rooms like holiday destinations, like a desert, a beach, that kinda thing- but there's still other things you could add too in terms of it being an airport.

okay, Reds house now,

REDs House

Another great main room, the use of the mannequin and the huge pot gives a feeling of maybe something akin to a mischievous goblin, or perhaps a hermit. The cornocopia, boat and druit basket are so nice, I love this room! The big pot is so cool, I rarely see the giant items used to such good effect.

Now the right room

Hmm, a witch doctors office? I like it. The big table of food with only the single chair is pretty cool, It kinda makes me think the huge pot of food? just for one guy. And he must eat it all to have the energy to run his practice? but perhaps this isn't a treatment room at all, but it feels a little like one, just the medicine cabinet really, makes me think of someone into out there medicine mixed with this furniture! I like it!

Now left room

Oh yeah, this is cool. I love the SOUND in this room. The gyroids, the fire, the sea, and the deer scare. so ominous and cool. This room gets major props just for sounding so cool. I love that one gyroid is playing the taiko drum! and the other pair playing shogi... this room is sooooo cool. I feel like its not super in your face, but looking around? I LOVE this room. Its' so, so cool.

Back Room

A wip? I like these starting points. But it doesn't really tie with the very mysterious nature of the rest of the house....

Upstairs

Yeah, I feel like the resident of this house must be some sortof paranormal gluttonous entity! That's so cool if I'm right. I like this upbeat music in this kinda weird money room... feels kinda like an anime? does that make sense? like a breath of fresh air, commedy relief, in a super mysterious show. I like how much food is in this house, because me too, gotta have a meal in every room haha

And finally the basement!

A more upbeat mush-room. Geddit... anyways, wow even the tv show thats on kinda matches. It looks like a signing mushroom band lol.

Again nice use of gyroids, I see so many ignore them (myself included though tbh... finding the perfect ones is hard)

I like this room, again, a bit magic and mysterious, but has a bit of a different tone to the rest of the house. Still good.

Onto the final house!!

ah, one note, I don't like chesters house placement, I wish it was just a straight line dart to Michan's house, but chesters house break up my bee line :p Again, just me, I don't think anyone else designs their towns around being able to run everywhere.

Nice simple exterior for richans house, but your use of the zen style house, again really makes me think about the lack of cohesion in the town. I like it on its own, but this clash of style... personally I can't get into it.

WOO! spooky! just what I wanna see haha. A cute halloween room. I like how you've turned the masks so they just look like normal pumpkins. I love the little cooking table. It reminds me of my childhood halloweens... cooking all the treats.... I love it! A nice room, a little simple, but it leaves me with a nice nostalgic feel, so I can't dock it any points :p

Now the back room! Oi! Whats this spooky boy doing in this calm setting! I like this room... but I'm not sure what its meant to be... a bedroom? a cafe? a hotel room? my moneys on hotel room, but the big spooky boy throws me off... I don't know what his name is, but he makes a face when you touch him.

Now the right room!

Very cultured... so a celebration of traveling the world maybe? The skeleton boy and the half human half terrible accident man make good stewards for these hallowed halls of culture and knowledge. A bit random, but I don't dislike this room.

Left room!

A cute.... daycare? it gives the impression of a daycare, it doesn't look 100% just like a place people live

Basement!

Oh yeah, this is a nice fancy room. The gurgly gyroids though... I don't know if I could sleep near something like that ! :p

A very nice, well put together room. I will say however, it sounds unpleasant... but also I'm just a bit sensitive to clashing noises. I like this song, but with the gurgly boys, I had to turn my sound off in here.

Upstairs!

Haha, in so many of your rooms I step in, and find myself so impressed, I just say, OH YEAH. A very, VERY cute apartment. I am definitely taking notes in here.

This house, it didn't tie together very well, But, I don't dislike any of the individual rooms. Tying a whole house together the way you did with REDs is very hard, I know I sure couldn't do it. But gosh, this rooms great. I had thought you could beat reds house, but this one room, is really, REALLY great. great use of space, great calm colours, with a nice tune that matches the tone of the room. A PERFECT room right here.

So, conclusion. This town has amazing interiors, but I feel the outside needs work. I feel like bringing cohesion to the pwps, paths and building styles with go a long way. The flowers too need work. I don't feel the layout has any major flaws, and I could get around easily. I think this is a town with amazing potential, as your interior decorating skills just floored me. I think once you work on the outside, you'll have a truly home run town on your hands.

Last edited:
Warrior, I'll review your town.

-First off... love your town name.

-Flowers: Pink orange yellow looking cohesive, matches really well with your flag! Love how you used this color scheme.

-Plants/Deco: Love your use of clovers and mushrooms. Very earthy feels. Really nice use of seashells to border your paths. Intermixed with the clovers and mushrooms, this is easily one of the most impressive features here.

-PWP: really clever and cohesive. love how seamlessly they fit into your town.

-MONEY TREE!!! How?? That's so cool wow!!!

Tara's House
-Main room: Lovely, lovely incorporation of classic furniture, soft tunes, and that large bookshelf. That little cozy area right behind the bookshelf... That's something I've always wanted to do for myself in real life and to see it in your town is so sweet. Everything fits in with the fall season, including the mannequin!

-Back room: I'm floored. This is amazing. I'm getting Japanese bathhouse vibes and a nature-y feel here. Did you customize those pieces? They look fantastic. All the greens in here are really relaxing.

-Right room: Real good use of greens and whites. This kitchen looks super yummy. Def fits well with the nature themes around this house.

-Left room: A room full of this and that?! I'm excited to see where this room ends up. I like the current wallpaper and floor combo. Reminds me a lot of the flowers you have in your town.

-Top floor: Gyroids. It's pretty refreshing to see people incorporate them into their homes, and I think your gyroids work well. They're saying Kai Kai Kai or something LOL. I think the clock ticks and the gyroid noises makes this room a bit mysterious to me. I think the blues and greens from the furniture tie into the greens from downstairs. Seems like a quieter room.

-Basement: Loving the basement mood. Playful, bright, a place to play and to study! Everything here screams cute, young, and bright.

Alec's House
-Main room: Macabre in a really intriguing way... i think it's the bones.
-Left room: A garage?! Perfect wallpaper and flooring to match the contents.
-Right room: Nothing yet.
-Top floor: Looks like a chimney. Again, clever wallpaper and flooring.
-Basement: Slightly freaked out by the mood I'm getting here, in a really good way. Bride facing the wall, splattered ground, tissues and a packet of letters, metal walls. Something interesting is going on in this house and I wonder what.

Molly's House
-Main room: I really like how the blue furniture looks with that flooring. I think I prefer it to that flooring over the original blue series floor. Definitely keep on keeping on here. Not sure if I like the wallpaper, but that's probably because of the hole-y texture

-Back room: A SALON?! incredible this is awesome!!! are you planning on adding more here?

-Left room was blocked.

-Right room: Looks like a princess dressing room. Gorgeous blend of furnitures. Everything looks in place. The clear glass displays were a great touch. Added that authentic shop feel!

-Top floor: Nothing yet.

-Basement: Nothing yet.

Poppy's House:
-Main room: I get log cabin/ camping vibes here. This room kind of reminds me of Tara's main room. Gingham wallpaper v nice.

-Back room: Nothing yet.
-Left room: Nothing yet.
-Right room: Nothing yet.
-Top floor: Nothing yet.
-Basement: Nothing yet.

Overall, I don't really have anything negative to say... I really like where you went with what you had! It's pretty apparent how much care went into landscaping, and it showed.

--
My dream address is 5C00-0026-59AF if anyone wants to visit! It's also a work in progress so pardon the clutter.

Last edited:
Hiya
mini-graphics-hearts-154474.gif

This DA is for my original town Mochi
mini-graphics-hearts-154474.gif
: 5F00-001D-B0EC

It's a garden town, lots of flowers and bushes, fully pathed town, missing a bridge because I'm still trying to get the fairy tale bridge. It's mostly complete, adding simple touches to it here and there, but I would love some comments and feedback! I always feel like something is missing in my town, lol.

Back