Hey! i'm looking for a few items in a few rv's
these are the rvs I need
Dobie's
Ursula's
Spike's
Kick's
Reese's

Does anyone have access to these?
and on some I might need to make two trips because I need four items from the rv and the limit is 3

I'll pay 10k each RV, IGB

I have Reese! You can suggest her tomorrow when I open my thread!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind!

Hi, ashlif, I will pay you BTB or IGB to visit Reese when BabyInATrenchcoat comes if you are willing and available. Or, I just want to order the antique shelf. Would you happen to have one you would sell me? Either way I would be appreciative.

(I'm sorry to use your thread, Baby, but ashlif's PM box is full. I tried it first. :()

Hi, ashlif, I will pay you BTB or IGB to visit Reese when BabyInATrenchcoat comes if you are willing and available. Or, I just want to order the antique shelf. Would you happen to have one you would sell me? Either way I would be appreciative.

(I'm sorry to use your thread, Baby, but ashlif's PM box is full. I tried it first. :()

Oh sorry Nenya for not emptying my pm box. I was planning on doing so later. n_n
VM me instead! Also you could pay IGB like BabyInATrenchcoat, just a different amount.

I'm not able to scan them now, because I've already scanned Isabelle's RV today, but I have the amiibo for Ursala and Kicks if you'd like to try requesting them in my RV thread on another day.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?408683

Feel free to post anytime if you want to visit any other RV's that happen to be the RV of the day in my campground, too. :)

Last edited:
I'm not able to scan them now, because I've already scanned Isabelle's RV today, but I have the amiibo for Ursala and Kicks if you'd like to try requesting them in my RV thread on another day.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?408683

Feel free to post anytime if you want to visit any other RV's that happen to be the RV of the day in my campground, too. :)

I'll do that :) I didnt see your post till right now, so ill have to wait a tad xD

Back