• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Does anyone have these RV's?

BabyInATrenchcoat

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
Hey! i'm looking for a few items in a few rv's
these are the rvs I need
Dobie's
Ursula's
Spike's
Kick's
Reese's

Does anyone have access to these?
and on some I might need to make two trips because I need four items from the rv and the limit is 3

I'll pay 10k each RV, IGB

I have Reese's RV. Or rather amiibo.

Last edited:
I have Reese! You can suggest her tomorrow when I open my thread!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind!

Hi, ashlif, I will pay you BTB or IGB to visit Reese when BabyInATrenchcoat comes if you are willing and available. Or, I just want to order the antique shelf. Would you happen to have one you would sell me? Either way I would be appreciative.

(I'm sorry to use your thread, Baby, but ashlif's PM box is full. I tried it first. :()

Hi, ashlif, I will pay you BTB or IGB to visit Reese when BabyInATrenchcoat comes if you are willing and available. Or, I just want to order the antique shelf. Would you happen to have one you would sell me? Either way I would be appreciative.

(I'm sorry to use your thread, Baby, but ashlif's PM box is full. I tried it first. :()

Oh sorry Nenya for not emptying my pm box. I was planning on doing so later. n_n
VM me instead! Also you could pay IGB like BabyInATrenchcoat, just a different amount.

I'm not able to scan them now, because I've already scanned Isabelle's RV today, but I have the amiibo for Ursala and Kicks if you'd like to try requesting them in my RV thread on another day.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?408683

Feel free to post anytime if you want to visit any other RV's that happen to be the RV of the day in my campground, too. :)

Last edited:
I'm not able to scan them now, because I've already scanned Isabelle's RV today, but I have the amiibo for Ursala and Kicks if you'd like to try requesting them in my RV thread on another day.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?408683

Feel free to post anytime if you want to visit any other RV's that happen to be the RV of the day in my campground, too. :)

I'll do that :) I didnt see your post till right now, so ill have to wait a tad xD

Back