• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Help me with my map choice?

Which Map?

• Map #1

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Map #2

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Map #3

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Allure

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Much like SpookyMemes current thread, I need help choosing my map! These are the three maps out of the four that I like! Can you help me? If you would be so kind as to explain why you would choose which map, I would be very grateful!
(Sorry if the pics are huge...)

Map #1: IMG_20171015_190039.jpg

Map #2: IMG_20171015_190332.jpg

Map #3: IMG_20171015_190353.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh! I like the third one the most. Don't know about you, but where the plaza, town hall and Re-Tail are located are super important to me. I like the fact that the town hall and plaza are close, cause I feel like they relate to each other in some way, idk. Also, the bottom half of your town is empty (but probably full of trees and rocks yikes) so you could put a lot of PWPs and extra character houses there if you like. The only thing I don't like about the map is where the Re-Tail is, it's kind of close to that pond and that would bother me a bit. I'm also used to the retail being in the bottom half of my town so I prefer it to always be at the bottom but that's my choice.

And there's a private beach!!

I like the second map as well, I would definitely choose that if the third map wasn't there. I just don't like the placing of Re-Tail.

Looking back at all three maps is kind of changing my choice lol... but I say go for the third one

Oooh! I like the third one the most. Don't know about you, but where the plaza, town hall and Re-Tail are located are super important to me. I like the fact that the town hall and plaza are close, cause I feel like they relate to each other in some way, idk. Also, the bottom half of your town is empty (but probably full of trees and rocks yikes) so you could put a lot of PWPs and extra character houses there if you like. The only thing I don't like about the map is where the Re-Tail is, it's kind of close to that pond and that would bother me a bit. I'm also used to the retail being in the bottom half of my town so I prefer it to always be at the bottom but that's my choice.

And there's a private beach!!

I like the second map as well, I would definitely choose that if the third map wasn't there. I just don't like the placing of Re-Tail.

Looking back at all three maps is kind of changing my choice lol... but I say go for the third one

Thanks so much! Yeah, I got really lucky! I didn't reset at all! These were out of the first four Rover showed! (The first map sucked though)

Personally I like the second one. First, I like how the campground is right next to the plaza, and I like the peninsula-like areas where you could put cool houses or PWPs. Also, out of all three it seems like it has the most room.

One of the things that bugs me about the third map (well, really all three, but the third most of all) is the narrow strip of land at the top, but in the third map there are two areas like that. But you may prefer narrow areas.

I like the third one because its divided in half horizontally and therefore, in my opinion, would be easier to run around your town. The bottom portion also has a lot of room for community projects like the cafe and police station :) It's also kind of cool that the plaza and mayor's office is so close together. Kind of makes it feel more like a real town layout!

Last edited:
Back