• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Brett's Super Shop! Welcome Amiibo, Hybrids, and More! A Bit of Everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gates open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

**I WILL BE TAKING A SHORT BREAK, I WILL GET TO WORKING ON Y'ALL's ORDERS AS SOON AS I CAN!!!**

Last edited:
Oh are you still on? I’ll have my gate open now once you’ve added me.

I don't know how late you will be on, but I won't be available until another 1/2 - 1 hour. Of course, we could do it tomorrow :). I'm available during the times listed in the original post :)

I don't know how late you will be on, but I won't be available until another 1/2 - 1 hour. Of course, we could do it tomorrow :). I'm available during the times listed in the original post :)

I’m still up so I can wait.

I’m still up so I can wait.

Hi, its ready for delivery!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I do not receive a reply within the next few mins, I will hold it until tomorrow. It is really late here, and I need to sleep.

Mayor: Kuro
Town: La Lune

Are lunar horizon and galaxy floor available (8 tbt)? If so then I'd like to order those :>

May I order the Ranch Tea Table, Basic Trash Can, and Wii-U Console?
in total that should be 12tbt

Mayor Raven of Pegasus

Guitar Case
Villager Statue
Item Box
Hunter's Hive

can i get these please ?

Mayor: Kuro
Town: La Lune

Are lunar horizon and galaxy floor available (8 tbt)? If so then I'd like to order those :>

Sorry, I believe someone else has already claimed those :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

you have bea? could I get the bread basket and bread making set?

Sorry, don't have Bea :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!
I’d like to buy 25 orange roses please!

Yes, you can! I can deliver them to you anytime during the store hours listed on the original post!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guitar Case
Villager Statue
Item Box
Hunter's Hive

can i get these please ?

Yes, It is ready whenever! I can deliver anytime during the store hours listed in the original post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Big Bro Mustache and Virtual Boy please.

Ok! It is ready to be delivered. I can deliver anytime during the store hours listed. I'll just need a bit to get them gathered together :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I order the Ranch Tea Table, Basic Trash Can, and Wii-U Console?
in total that should be 12tbt

Mayor Raven of Pegasus

Yes, you can! I'll let you know when your order is ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i buy a gold rose please?? need one more for my sphinx section >w<

Yes, you can! It is ready to be delivered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back