• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Brett's Super Shop! Welcome Amiibo, Hybrids, and More! A Bit of Everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I have Olivia for 20 tbt? Thanks :)

Yes, however, due to an emergency that just came up IRL, I won't be available until tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i buy all 5 gold roses please? along with 5 blue roses?

Yes, but due to an emergency that just came up, I won't be available until tomorrow. Also, I don't currently have any blue roses, but I can get some growing. It may take a while, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

**PLEASE NOTE**

I will be going offline due to an emergency that just came up. Please feel free to go ahead and put your order in! I will try to get ASAP when I get back online, and I will also notify you when it is ready!

hi! may I please get:

wii remote cabinet; nintendo DSi bench; NDS LITE bench; gamecube drawer; nintendo bench; new nintendo 3ds; wii u console.

should come to a total of 28 tbt! thank you c:

Could I buy:

A lunar horizon
A galaxy floor
Black rose x3
A small mystery bag

That should come to 16tbt unless I am wrong! Thank you! :)

hi! may I please get:

wii remote cabinet; nintendo DSi bench; NDS LITE bench; gamecube drawer; nintendo bench; new nintendo 3ds; wii u console.

should come to a total of 28 tbt! thank you c:

Yes, I will put you on the list. I will VM you when your order is ready for delivery.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy:

A lunar horizon
A galaxy floor
Black rose x3
A small mystery bag

That should come to 16tbt unless I am wrong! Thank you! :)

Yes, I will put you on the list. I will VM you when your order is ready for delivery.

Buying:
GameCube Drawer
Wii Remote Cabinet

As far as I know TBT is the bell currency on the forums right? If not, pardon me.

Hey y'all, I'm back on! I will be working on current orders, and I will try to get new orders down as soon as get the current orders taken care of!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Buying:
GameCube Drawer
Wii Remote Cabinet

As far as I know TBT is the bell currency on the forums right? If not, pardon me.

Sorry, someone above you already asked for it. My apologies, I have yet to put it on the current orders, I've just been a bit busy IRL.

Hey y'all, I'm back on! I will be working on current orders, and I will try to get new orders down as soon as get the current orders taken care of!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, someone above you already asked for it. My apologies, I have yet to put it on the current orders, I've just been a bit busy IRL.

Ahh it's ok, do you have any other Nintendo-related objects?

Ahh it's ok, do you have any other Nintendo-related objects?

I have a few listed under the unorderables section. I am also selling the New 3DS and Wii U Consoles. Not sure about other WA furniture, though.

Can I come to get Isabelle’s Scooter from her Rv?

Can I come to get Isabelle’s Scooter from her Rv?

Sorry, but I only allow deliveries, due to my storage town having items littered all over the place! Sorry for any inconvenience that may cause :/

Last edited:
Sorry, but I only allow deliveries, due to my storage town having items littered all over the place! Sorry for any inconvenience that may cause :/

Oh that’s fine too, I have you added so if I need to have my gate open for you that’s fine.

Last edited:
Oh that’s fine too, I have you added so if I need to have my gate open for you that’s fine.

Ok. How long will you be available? It may be a while, because I am waiting to sell a villager first, then I will be able to TT to get the item for you!

Ok. How long will you be available? It may be a while, because I am waiting to sell a villager first, then I will be able to TT to get the item for you!

I’ll be free the rest of the night so I’ll have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back