• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ❁ ❀ ✿ Yellow Flowers ✿ ❀ ❁

armony

~ ♪
Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (4) +
After much time and effort I've finally cleaned out my town's gardens. Since it would be a shame to sell them I want to host a little giveway! ♥

Available Yellow Flowers:

cosmos - 36
lillies - 4
roses - 52
tulips - 70

Last edited:
Hi, I am working on landscaping and breeding so I could use some of those. How much per flower? Cause I could use a pocket full of the Yellow Violets.

It's no charge, and you can have as many as you like. I'd rather see them go to use than sold to re-tail :)

Added you, gates are open when you're ready! Feel free to use your station locker if you need to.

cool I am on my way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thank you.

I am also jealous of your Paths, I am using the water path you had around the fountain around my Plaza...but other than that I can't do paths...I am horrible at placement.

haha yeah they're challenging to place, but it gets easier the more you do it. I like being able to run around without worrying about killing flowers xD

Back