Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hello!

As you can see, I'm looking to complete the Splatoon set. (Mostly the clothes, I do have furniture)
Down below will be a list of the items I curently need. I'm willing to pay with either IGB or an item of your personal wishlist (If I do have the item you want)​

Callie:
Callie wig
Callie fashion top
Callie shirt
Callie pants
Callie shoes
Callie tights

Marie:
Complete

Inkling:
Takoroka mesh
Black anchor tee
Pilot goggles
Studio headphones

Other stuff:
Inkopolis chair x1
Superhero mask x1 (Not part of the set, but needed)
Squid bumper x1
Inkopolis table x2

Thank you so much for reading!​

I can get you the items and give them to you for free. I just need to scan my Amiibo and get them. It shouldn't take too long.

Edit: also with the Inkopolis chair which color do you want? There's a green and pink one depending if it's Callie or Marie's chair. I can get both if you need them both.

Last edited:
I can get you the items and give them to you for free. I just need to scan my Amiibo and get them. It shouldn't take too long.

Oh my. Are you sure about giving them for free? I wouldn't mind paying at least some bells or with an item :D

Oh my. Are you sure about giving them for free? I wouldn't mind paying at least some bells or with an item :D

I can't think of any item off the top of my head that I really want other than Amiibo stuff, like the Hello Kitty Amiibo items. I'm not really sure what amount of bells would be far in this so... ^^' I'm completely fine with giving it way for free honestly.

I can't think of any item off the top of my head that I really want other than Amiibo stuff, like the Hello Kitty Amiibo items. I'm not really sure what amount of bells would be far in this so... ^^' I'm completely fine with giving it way for free honestly.

In that case, I will accept them, hah.
If I ever get a Hello Kitty item, I'll make sure to contact you :)

Oh, your Buying them! Oop's, Sorry! My Bad, Misread your title! :p

Last edited:
Yeah, Sorry! I misread your title, i thought you were selling them! I hope you get all the Stuff you want soon! :)

Alright! I'll let you know when I have them all ordered. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all the items now, let me know when your gate is open to drop them off. ^^

Back