• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Splatoon set! (Mostly clothes)

Gamue

Calamarciña
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hello!

As you can see, I'm looking to complete the Splatoon set. (Mostly the clothes, I do have furniture)
Down below will be a list of the items I curently need. I'm willing to pay with either IGB or an item of your personal wishlist (If I do have the item you want)​

Callie:
Callie wig
Callie fashion top
Callie shirt
Callie pants
Callie shoes
Callie tights

Marie:
Complete

Inkling:
Takoroka mesh
Black anchor tee
Pilot goggles
Studio headphones

Other stuff:
Inkopolis chair x1
Superhero mask x1 (Not part of the set, but needed)
Squid bumper x1
Inkopolis table x2

Thank you so much for reading!​

I can get you the items and give them to you for free. I just need to scan my Amiibo and get them. It shouldn't take too long.

Edit: also with the Inkopolis chair which color do you want? There's a green and pink one depending if it's Callie or Marie's chair. I can get both if you need them both.

Last edited:
I can get you the items and give them to you for free. I just need to scan my Amiibo and get them. It shouldn't take too long.

Oh my. Are you sure about giving them for free? I wouldn't mind paying at least some bells or with an item :D

Oh my. Are you sure about giving them for free? I wouldn't mind paying at least some bells or with an item :D

I can't think of any item off the top of my head that I really want other than Amiibo stuff, like the Hello Kitty Amiibo items. I'm not really sure what amount of bells would be far in this so... ^^' I'm completely fine with giving it way for free honestly.

Can i get all the Callie stuff if it's still available, Please?

I can't think of any item off the top of my head that I really want other than Amiibo stuff, like the Hello Kitty Amiibo items. I'm not really sure what amount of bells would be far in this so... ^^' I'm completely fine with giving it way for free honestly.

In that case, I will accept them, hah.
If I ever get a Hello Kitty item, I'll make sure to contact you :)

Oh, your Buying them! Oop's, Sorry! My Bad, Misread your title! :p

Last edited:
Yeah, Sorry! I misread your title, i thought you were selling them! I hope you get all the Stuff you want soon! :)

Alright! I'll let you know when I have them all ordered. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all the items now, let me know when your gate is open to drop them off. ^^

Back