• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fashion Thread

So, stuff I enjoy wearing in casual occasions would have to be flannels, band tees, sunglasses, and black jackets when it's cold enough (I know people like the leather kind, and I like them too, but I think the main one I have is cloth).
Otherwise, I do wear blue jeans a lot. I would wear some sort of shorts during warmer months with my sandals, but now I've been wearing my tennis shoes again (which reminds me, I'll need a newer pair soon) along with my jeans again.

oh dear... thread seems broken. trying to fix it by posting! nintendofan's comment has been eaten 'o'

oh dear... thread seems broken. trying to fix it by posting! nintendofan's comment has been eaten 'o'

I know exactly what you're talking about, and I hate it when it happens! I appreciate it!:)
Anyways, is there any decade of fashion you guys particularly like? I will say that I like fashion from the '50s as well as from the '80s and '90s (talking about guys' fashion here).

Back