• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

i need a hobby

Do you like animals? Maybe volunteering at a shelter could do the trick.

But honestly, do something on your free time that you're passionate about. There's no use getting into something you have little to no interest in. Most colleges don't mind what your extracurricular activities are as long as you're into them and it shows on your essay.

Good luck!

I'm so sad to hear you don't enjoy playing piano ;-;

I've been playing piano since I was halfway through 1st grade, and now I'm in college majoring in piano performance. I guess it's just something that stuck with me, but not something that sticks with everyone.

I'm sure everyone else has already given good suggestions, but some little hobbies I have are collecting figurines of my favorite videogame characters (kinda like amiibos), riding my bike, studying physics, and sleeping. Oh and eating is a good hobby too. ;x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah and like Chicha said, it's good to find something that you're passionate about. Like, I'm passionate about playing piano, that's why I've been doing it for so long. Maybe you can find something that you really enjoy doing, and just do it.

Back