• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Closet Cleanout

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Feedback
100% (60) +
I have a lot of items that I keep but never use, and I never like going into my house just to put it in my storage, so I just leave it on the ground. And that's affecting my town status or whatever, because the secret town committee says that there's a lot of trash on the ground, so I'm giving away all the stuff I don't want.

It's all going to be by my train station, and I will let three people in at a time to get things going faster.

Group 1: (finished)

1. Mary
2. Aeryn642
3. DanielCat

Group 2:
1. mysterygal2 (finished)
2. xSany (finished)
3. BabyInATrenchCoat

My gates will open at 4:50 PM EST! If you want to come over, just say so. You don't have to be like "can I come over?" because I'll already say yes, I just might not respond immediately because I'm placing things out. And coming over is free of charge, unless you want to make a second visit. Then it's 1 TBT because a girl's gotta make her shmoney. Once it its 6:00, everything that's left will be sold. So if you're not sure, just come over anyways before it's all gone!

Thank you!

Last edited:
As would my friend, who has a fc of 2105-9428-0846

If you're still open, i would love to come over =)

is it too late?

Nope! there's still two people in my town so I can't add you right now, but once they're done I can add you and let you in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm closing this thread after BabyInATrenchCoat leaves, because there's not many items left and they aren't very good, so they will be sold! Thank you to everyone who came over and took some items home :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

closing thread. BabyInATrenchCoat, I added you, please come before 5:50 or else I'm going to sell everything and close my gates :) let me know if you can't make it so I don't waste my time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back