What's Making You Happy?

I've got the song "Christmas in Japan" stuck in my head, and it's so cheerful it just makes me happy.

2 pills I tookThe fact my browser is running smooth again!:blush:

No matter how hard things get, I have such supportive friends and family. I try my best not to complain; things can always be worse.

finally having friends who support me and actually care about me and make me feel like I'm not absolute garbage and it feels so freaking great

Aced my midterm for one of my classes!! Apparently I got the highest score too hehe my professor has a wall in his office where he puts pictures of his A students so I guess I've made it on :lemon:

IM GETTING KIRBY STAR ALLIES TODAY ASHGJHGFKSLL;

and i guess im excited for track monday but also i won't have time for homework or drawing RIP my spring

Trading spaces is back with all the original cast including Paige and Ty and I’m on cloud 9

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trading spaces is back with all the original cast including Paige and Ty and I?m on cloud 9

Had to buy another copy of MK8 Deluxe on Switch so I could play with my gf without having to deal with sharing the same screen. I haven't gotten much sleep today but it was a ton of fun playing in the middle of the night.

It's the weekend now and I can also finally hear properly again. :lemon: Just for the sake of the weekend I also bought a small bag of candy and a bottle of soda.

finished designing a tshirt, got all the shrines in zelda, i feel like i'm improving at art
everything is good but now i have nothing to do im feeling sad again haha

Got about 6 inches cut off my hair today and I love it! It's so much lighter and more manageable now. Plus it looks fantastic too if I do say so myself!

Got about 6 inches cut off my hair today and I love it! It's so much lighter and more manageable now. Plus it looks fantastic too if I do say so myself!

Wow I wish I was that enthusiastic when I got my hair cut. Got like 13 in. cut off Jan 2017 and I hate how my hair is now lol

What's making me happy? I'm making little flashcards to help me study for my cal exam on Thursday evening so that's p cool

Nothing.

Currently, Good Old Fashioned Loverboy by Queen. I can't tell you how many times I've listened to it; it's just simply amazing.

Back