• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Making You Happy?

dedenne

the entire circus
Orange 🍊
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
OK
I've seen too much negativity, people not being respectful and way too many people getting banned.
So
What's making you happy?
For me...
I'VE DONE 99% OF MY HOMEWORK ;)

Alcohol.

Music, movies, reading, cool bromigas, birbs, turts, snek you name it

Sims is getting a cats and dogs update and the customization looks great.

the only thing that keeps me going is second semester. im looking forward to my classes then. first semester is terribleeeeeeeeeee

re-reading homestuck for the 3rd time and noticing all the tiny little details that I never really noticed the first two times is just great

My new sig pic

YOU ARE AS PRESUMPTUOUS AS YOU ARE POOR AND IRISH

this coffee is real good, its been a while since ive had a good tasting drink other than water

my town is slowly but surely coming together! i really like it's floral/natural feeling, it gives me a little more freedom. in reality, though, my humidifier i just got. i get a dry throat a lot when i'm sleeping because of it's far from humid where i live and it lets me rest comfortably!

aaa well whenever something "bad" happens i like to change a lot of things around me like rearranging my room or something
so its really refreshing to have that done :+)

Back