• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Help me choose my new Villager!

ayeeprill

The Hash Slinging Slasher
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7817-6240-7509
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
I've decided to replace Flora in my town.

My other villagers are currently: Kiki, Ribbot, Merengue, Skye, Kyle, Diana, Blanche, Stitches, and Octavian.

The villagers I'm considering are Fauna, Bunnie, Julian, and Felicity.

Bunnie and Felicity would give me a Peppy villager, but I don't LOVE Peppy villagers so I'm not completely desperate to have one.

I have three normal villagers already, but I think Fauna is SO cute and I would love to have her.

And Julian...he's a unicorn.

Well I love Fauna, but Julian is soo different. i am working on a Deer filled town minus a Pair of Wolves so i would vote Fauna. As for the other choices I am not overly found of the Bunny villagers and Felicity isn't one of the cats I like so yea.

Hope it helped.

xEzrFOk.jpg

Qw0h2lT.jpg
I can recommend Felicity.She's been in my town for over four years and she's always been a fun and interesting villager.I also have Fauna and she's become one of my favorites even though I didn't like her that much when she first moved into my town.

This is a biased answer because I don't have any of the villagers except Julian, so I'm gonna say Julian. He is soooo chill, (I mean yeah he's smug but whatever), his house is amazing, and he's a unicorn!! Smug villagers are a relief from all the other ones. If you have another smug in town though, then maybe don't pick him lol

felicity is cute, you get PWPs out of her too as a peppy unless you have all the ones you need.

Back